BONUS 59 : REBIRTH. A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE.

A/N :

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

JOKE NAME : REBIRTH. A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE.

***

Mikaru screamed at the top of his lungs while raising his head in tears.

" ReLife, ReLife, ReLife please I beg of you send me back without having me to experience the pain of death another time !!!??? "

And someone then commented.

" Simply evil with no strings attached, evil because it's fun, cartoon levels of evil, the villain you love to hate. No sympathetic motivation or backstory since it doesn't even matter when it comes to what he's doing, simply doing it because he really wants to do it and not that there's a purpose to it. It simply boils down to desire and anger, although there's always a unwavering self confidence, acting as if world peace is impossible as long as there's more than 2 people on the planet at the same time. That is the personality of the demon that I'm up against. "

After hearing this Mikaru and everyone else turned around only to be greeted with these words.

" It's not your friends, it's not a trick either, but in fact me. Hey, I'm Mikaru Hyroyuki the complete gentleman a hyro (hero), remember if you make a mistake and you do not correct it, then that is called a mistake. So I'll be taking over to fix things on the account that you've gone insane after having your head chopped off !!! "

It was impossible but infact true, there was another Mikaru standing right there with a cocky smile on his face, seeing this the original Mikaru asked.

" Who are you and how are you even here !? "

So the second Mikaru smiled and asked him.

" Why don't you ask Eve that question, ReLife was what brought me here anyway ? "

Hence everyone turned to look at Eve with eager expectations of an answer so left with no other options she told them.

" I really didn't want you to know about this but I guess it can't be helped now. I am a devil king so I have the power to cause the sun to darken, fall and to shine, I am able to make the moon bloody, I am able to walk on waters, I am able to cause men to walk, men to hear, men to see, men to be healed and legions are subjected to do my bidden. Signs and wonders are nothing to my ability known as wish which is able to do everything except for raising the dead alone, because sinners are unable to give life. "

Hearing this Mikaru yelled.

" That can't be. Stop lying to me already you rotten demon !? "

Thus she answered yet again explaining ReLife.

" I'm not lying, ReLife is an ability I use to shift your soul into the body of a you in another dimension, of course because sinners are unable to give life this is extremely difficult but due to the fact that this can be perceived as necromancy which is a sin, I'm able to do so by targeting a specific point in space where everyone of the laws of physics are distorted. Plus time flows differently across all these dimensions so all I had to do was search for one in which perfectly matches up with your original dimension close enough so that you could never tell the difference even if you spent the rest of your life there... And of course because I am a devil king Re:Life also curses you making you highly more likely to die in every situation you may find yourself in at all times. "

Mikaru : " Wait a minute is that why I always seem to spawn around the evil teacher Buck, and I demand that you tell me what the hell happens to the souls that were originally in the body's I'm transferred into !? "