BONUS 15 : BLACK DEMON.

A/N : THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAYBE UNSUITABLE FOR SOME OF THE READERS, MY APOLOGIES!!

THESE PARTS CARRY INFORMATION THAT ISN'T YET REVEALED OR WAS SCRAPPED FROM THE MAIN STORY THEY ARE BONUS SCENES OR BLOOPERS IF YOU WILL .

CHAPTER NAME : BLACK DEMON.

Yuuto Itsuki, Mikaru's guardian who's also known as Death Arms or Peace Sign was once again on a hero adventure only this time he had his master with him just in case the things went south.

Yuuto had an objective this time around, capture her his target dead or alive, and Incase the target would try to escape again his master would be able to sense his lactation.

This time they managed to track the demonic man down to being around Mt. Fuji, so they were scouting the area together hoping to prevent him from being able to escape.

Eventually they stumbled into a man wondering around in a secluded area filled with trees.

He was wearing a black cloak, suspicious about this man, Yuuto approached him asking.

" You over there, what are you doing here ? "

And the man smugly replied with a question.

" Are you two stalking me now ? "

So he immediately got even more suspicious of the man an dashed towards him grabbing onto his right arm whilst staring him right in the eye to verify who he was.

However the cloaked individual panicked realizing that they meant business, so he used his other hand to try an land a punch straight in Death Arm's face hoping it'd give him the opportunity to escape.

" Nice try, demon. "

Yuuto said not even flinching from the individual's attack since the face in which the demon had hit was an afterimage since he had already dodged.

Yuuto immediately pulled back his right fist to return the favor however multiple individuals appeared grabbing Yuuto's arm who were also wearing a black cloak much like the man who Yuuto assumed to be the demon he was looking for.

Almost as if he didn't notice them Yuuto said announcing that it was his signature attack.

" Now it's my turn, Re : Muay Thai Fatal strike. "

Unfortunately for the individuals wearing the black cloak Yuuto was stronger than all four of them combined and proceeded to throw the punch subsequently terrifying the guy on the receiving end of the attack and a fifth cloaked individual appeared pulling his head away from the fist which immediately passed his face.

Although he had narrowly escaped the attack heavy winds rushed pass him tearing away his cloak revealing that he was indeed the demon in which they've been seeking.

Yuuto's master then scowled him saying.

" How could you throw such a dangerous attack at him even before identifying that he was the one we were looking for, haven't I thought you better than that Yuuto san !? "

Realizing just how dangerous Yuuto was for them, all of the cloaked individuals used this chance to surrounded Death Arm's throwing various attacks at him one after another.

However Yuuto while still holding the demon's right arm was able to perfectly dodge them, one by one causing each of their attacks to hit their own comrades.

Then he stomped his feet causing a shockwave that made multiple cloaked individuals fall to their knees as the shockwaves surged through their body stunning them and Yuuto said.

" That was Re : Muay Thai power quake, so none of you won't be moving for awhile. "

The demon then attempted to bite Yuuto's right arm which grasped him.

With his razor sharp teeth he tried to tear Yuuto's arm off, but once again it was an afterimage and Yuuto was currently grinning as he held up a peace sign gesture with his right hand.

The cloaked demon realizing that he had actually bitten thin air flung his face around towards Yuuto's direction and breathed a fire blast hoping that he wouldn't be able to dodge this one.

Unwilling to let the demon escape Yuuto reached out his arm to grasp the demon once more as he stood there mustering no attempt to dodge the demon's attack.

Overwhelming heat came from the demon's flames which resulted in numerous nearby trees being completely reduced to ash.

Seeing it all happen Yuuto continued to hold onto the demon's hand although the demon continued his attack whilst increasing the fire power hoping Yuuto'd eventually let go or turn to ash.

This however didn't happen Yuuto instead exhaled with such a incredible force that the fire breathe was put out even before it left the demon's mouth infact the force had completely destroyed the black cloak which the demon was wearing.

Even the cloaked individuals who were on their knees were blown away breaking down a couple trees around them, after the demon realized that it was being completely overpowered it yelled at it's comrades seizing to fire it's flame breath.

" What are you guys doing, he's going to kill me if you stay around doing nothing !? "

But Yuuto denied his accusation saying.

" Kill ? No you got this all wrong I'm trying to save you. "

" Even worse !! "

The cloaked individuals surrounding them yelled as they got back to their feet shaking off the stun from earlier which prevented them from moving, this time they decided on a more unconventional approached an attacked the demon instead of the hero who was clearly stronger than them.

The decisively launched attacks directed at the demon's arm which Yuuto was holding, when their attacks landed one by one weakening the demon's arm he was able to sprout wings an fly away completely ripping off his arm from his shoulder.

Yuuto saw this an prepared to leap into the air to grab ahold of him before he could escape but the cloak men around him grabbed Yuuto preventing him from moving although only for a moment since he was still able to jump into the air.

He body slammed the black demon in mid-air and the demon spun around before preparing a punch saying.

" Re : Muay Thai, Fatal strike full force !!! "

Delivering a punch straight to Yuuto's face as he copied his own attack sending him back to the earth along with the other cloaked men then he flew away saying.

" Re : Muay Thai Flash flaps. "

No, no, no not again, I can't let him get away, I'm going to take him down even if it kills me !!!

Yuuto thought then he began to transform into what seemed to be a musclar shadowy figure to continue his persuit of his adversary.

THE END !!!

Enjoying the story so far click that star on this chapter to vote oh and be sure to comment any questions or request you may have and share the story with your friends if you will and thank you for all your support I really appreciate you reading.