CHAPTER 15 : THE LEGENDARY SUPER SOCIETY !!

( Fukushima's P.O.V. )

" I know you did it !!! "

I yelled storming into the student council room completely pissed off and that bastard in the cloak smiled at me and asked.

" I'm sorry your going to have to be a bit more specific. But I'm extremely happy that you're finally willing to speak to me again Fukushi... "

And I stopped him knowing that he'd try stirring the conversation into talking about missing his favorite successor so I said trying to hold back my anger knowing that he probably had something to do with what happened to Ahmya.

" Okay let's cut to the chase since I don't want this conversation to drag on longer than it has to, did you try to kill Ahmya ? "

But he replied with that smile stuck on his face that never seized to piss me off after what he's done.

" My, my so I'm being accused of  attempted murder now, am I ? Well I've done none such thing I've been here helping the principal prepare for the upcoming tournament, isn't that right principal Ariana ? "

The principal then turned to him and nodded before going back to making her preparations, wow I didn't even notice that she was here I was so caught up in storming in here to demand some answers.

I minded my manners formally bowing to her apologizing for my ignorance.

" Oh I'm sorry I didn't notice you there I'm deeply sorry for my ignorance towards your presence principal Ariana. "

And she nodded saying.

" It's okay you may carry on. "

And I noticed a huge painting hung up on the wall behind her and I couldn't help but admire just how life like it looked, it was a painting of a black haired young man leaping with a humongous spear above his head. He appeared to be having fun.

I've seen this image before but however it wasn't a painting but a book cover from a book my dad once read to me while I was growing up I used to love it when he read that story to me everyday, it was a little story about a man who went by the title of Samaru Eiji.

In the story he once made the entire heavens tremble in fear of his tremendous prophetic power whilst almost destroying Earth in the process but he was just one man.

Unfortunately for Samaru Eiji a being  from heaven showed up and was able to take him down after many from heaven had brutally lost to Samaru, Samaru had managed to accomplish a lot of things before he died executed by the hands of that heavenly being. For one Samaru had defeated all seven of the devil king's who attempted to destroy his world and he later turned their skins into armor which he wore to battle against the heavens.

After defeating the devil king's he went to the very depths of hell and brought back his girlfriend that died in the battle against the devils by the hands of one of the devil kings.

His girlfriend later became the reincarnation of the devil king of envy after she was revived, she had the power to make others wishes come true but she could never make her own wish come true and so jealous of all the beautiful women of Earth who could have their wishes made a reality she set out to kill them all.