💔/💞cheer up baby💞/💔

This is requested by @CarlyTheWolfStories, this is stevnel and both sensitive and fluffy.

Stressed! Spinel x Steven

warning: self harm; aggressive hair pulling (not in a kinky)

———————

It's been a few weeks since the Diamonds have been leaving for these meetings from other colonies and such. Meaning, Spinel is on her own in the palace.

Sure there are other gems but they have their own thing. Eventually, the gem started to overthink and feel anxious.

Anxious about the Diamonds leaving her own, just like a certain diamond did. Wasn't she enough? Did she do something wrong? All those thoughts swarm Spinel's head which made her head ache and feel shit inside.

Right now, she's in her room—pink's room— she sat down the bed, all the curtains close and all the lights turned off. Only her gem emitted light as she pleases.

Within the darkness, Spinel is crying. Hot tears streaming down, she pulls her pigtails in every direction. She even made her fist bigger to punch her head several times.

A gem with a innocent, playful, and loyal heart abandoned for 6000 years, now being left again by the Diamonds slowly. Slowly, making her overthink and. . .

"Spinel. . ?" Spinel gasped and looked at the door, there stood Steven. Steven fully opened the door and the outside light filled the room. Steven's eyes widen as he saw what state Spinel is in.

Steven is supposed to visit the Diamonds and Spinel, when he warped to the palace, the playful slinky didn't pounce on him and wrapped her arms around hin tightly. This made Steven worry and suspicious that no one is in the throne room.

Steven decided to look at the first room he can look—pink's room— as approached it, he heard muffled cryings and slight screams.

This made Steven worry and instinctively opened the door. "Spinel . . ?"

Steven gasped and quickly ran to Spinel, he grabbed her hands to let her pigtails go and hugged her tightly. This made Spinel surprise but couldn't help but hug the hybrid back.

"Spinel, why are you doing that to yourself? Where are the Diamonds?" Spinel sniffed and attempted to calm herself down, she gripped Steven's jacket and cleared her throat.

"The Diamonds. . . They have these meetings they have to go, and they can't b-bring me along. . . A-and I think they don't like me a-anymore. . ." Spinel started crying again, Steven rubbed the gems back and continued to her.

Steven understands what Spinel is going through since his friends are also. . drifting away. Steven slightly pulled away and looked at the tear eyed gem and slightly smiled, "What about you come with me for a while and we can hang out!" Steven suggested.

Spinel wiped her tears and nodded, "I-it's not like I have anything to do here. . ." Steven chuckled and held out his hand, Spinel gladly took her, they both head to the warp pad and warped back to Earth.

When they reached Steven's house, he was first to step off, grabbed Spinel's hand and rushed downstairs. "So what you wanna do??" he asked eagerly, Spinel is honestly surprised by Steven's behavior but she has to keep her mind off of those thoughts.