s w e e t e n e d

this is requested by Danielaloveskokichi2!!

r e s e t! spinel x c a l m! reader

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

" y/n, catch!! "

you turned around and your face is immediately met with a pink ball. "oh y/n!!" spinel ran over to you to see if you're okay.

you chuckled and rubbed your nose a little "i'm fine spins, i wasn't ready hehe." you patted the small pink gem's head.

it's been a few months since spinel attacked earth, when the diamonds arrived at earth to see all the wreak the gem made. they didn't accept her and that lead spinel asking for steven to rejuvenate her.

then steven introduced the gem to you and she immediately grown attached to you. you just have to be careful with your wordings.

spinel grabbed your hand to pull you up "i have something to show you!" she said as she started pulling you inside the house since the both of you are in the back yard.

spinel lead you to the kitchen then she lets your hand go and went to the fridge. you raised an eyebrow "what is it spinel??" you walked closer to what she's doing.

"wait, hold on!!" she said over her shoulder make you stop, then spinel turned around and hid something behind her back while she's wearing a big smile.

"y/n... somethin's been buggin' me and i..." spine walked closer to you until the both of you are inches apart and the height difference is evident between the two of you.

"i love yaaa!!" she yelled, spinel jumped up and wrapped her arms around your neck. you smiled "i love you too spinel." you said, spinel giggled and pecked your lips.

your eyes widened at her action, but soon relaxed. you nuzzled your cheek to spinel's and that made her giggle.

"also, what were you getting in the fridge?"

"oh, i just eat the bag of chocolates." she said.

"oh no...."