RUN BITCH RUN

this is requested by @itsloneyjevil

thank you for the request!

spinel x4 x t o r n! reader

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

" STEVEN! "

the hybrid gem turned around to see a distressed y/n coming his way, he raised his hand for a wave but as soon as he saw your face, his sunny smile dropped.

"y/n, what's wrong?" he asked as you finally got in front of you, you panted heavily and bent down a bit trying to catch your breath. you held up your hand which is quivering since you ran like a mile back there.

as you regained some oxygen, you lifted your head to face steven. "i... need you... to hide me." you wheezed out. steven raised an eyebrow "why? is someone after you?"

you stood up straight and pursed your lips "yeah, them."
steven's head perked up as he heard noise coming from a distance.

he squinted his eyes, then as he can finally see who are they. steven immediately grabbed your wrist and started running as well.

it's the four spinels.

one for blue, one for yellow, one for white diamonds and also our favorite pink spinel are running after you at top speeds.

◀◀◀

as you're wandering around little homeschool, greeting some gems here and there. but what you're really here for is for a gem, any gem, to take you to homeworld.

why? to visit your beloved spinel of course!

then you noticed a gem stepping on the warp pad, you quickly ran towards them and stopped them before they could take off.

"hi, uhm, excuse me. are you going to homeworld?" the gem looked at you and gave you nodded, a small smile came to your face "can i come? i have someone there i wanna visit."

the gem reluctantly stepped aside to give some room, you quickly stepped in the warp pad and the gem teleported the two of you just outside the massive diamond palace.

you bid goodbye to the gem as they took off, you stepped off the warp pad and stared at the palace in awe. everything is so colorful and alot of gems roam around.

you started walking up the stairs, still mesmerized by the palace's exterior. as you finally stepped inside, you became more in awe at the massive halls left and right.

you felt giddy and excited that you started running. a big smile came to your face as the winds made your hairs wave behind you whilst passing some homeworld and non homeworld gems.

then you took a sharp turn and you stopped as you found yourself in the throne room, you spotted another warp pad nearby and yes, there's a tour guide for some reason.

you slowly walked around, getting to know every intricate detail the throne room has. meanwhile, as the tour guide finished explaining the four diamond thrones, they went along leaving one particular gem behind.