t r i p

this is a continuation of 'reverse card' that no one asked for :))

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

" wait, we're suspended? "

the black haired girl with pink tips said, you nodded in dismay. "jesus, it's only uno. how long is it gonna be?"

"about 3 wee--"

"perfect! pack your baggies baby!!" spinel said as she rushed upstairs, you just stood there not knowing what your girlfriend meant by that. "what do you mean pack my bags? are we going somewhere?" you shouted upstairs while going up as well.

"yeh! fruence!!" you opened the door of the room the two of you share, spinel is folding her underwear and threw it inside a suitcase. "excuse me?" you didn't quiet hear what she said last.

"i said fruence! we're going to france!" spinel said withe ecstatic "then why did you say it like that... anyways, where will you even get the money?" spinel twirled around and gave you a grin.

"because i have my three gay step moms! if you're gonna resist, just know that you're aesthetic and i can speak french. now go take a shower!!"

"what does aesthetic have to do--"

▶▶▶

the two of you finally arrived at france after 20 hours of just sitting, you can't even feel your butt anymore. you looked at spinel who's looking at the maps, "hmm, alright. i'll hook up a cab, c'mon!" she said as she grabbed your wrist out of the airport and to the line of cabs waiting for a customer.

"emmenez-nous à un hôtel s'il vous plaît." spinel said in fluent french to the man, you're shocked as you didn't really expect her to learn about other languages.

the man nodded and got into his side of the cab, spinel opened the back door for you in a gentleman like manner. "m'lady." she said as if she's trying to mimic a royal voice.

you giggled at her silliness and got in, spinel closed the door as she got in then the driver started taking us to the hotel. "i didn't expect you to really speak french." you said to her.

"i am offended on how much you underestimate me, miss y/n." spinel said in a dramatic tone. you scoffed and playfully rolled your eyes.

a few minutes later, the driver stopped at a grand looking hotel. spinel fished out a wad of money and handed it to the driver "merci!" she said before opening the door, letting herself out.

spinel held out her hand to you, you gratefully took it and pulled yourself out of the cab. you closed the door behind you then the cab drove away, you looked from the bottom of the hotel where the spinning doors are then above.

"are you sure you have enough money for 3 weeks?" you whispered to spinel, she hummed in reply.

"perhaps."