love 1 get 3

this is part two of 'RUN BITCH RUN'

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

" okay, i think we're safe here. "

steven took a deep sigh of relief as the two of you hid under the porch of his house. why? his house is locked and he probably dropped the keys somewhere along the beach.

you tensed up as you heard multiple footsteps crunching the sand and some small huffs "ugh, where did she go?" lemonade groaned as she looked around the vicinity.

"who's that boy she ran off with?" blueberry asked, "that'd be steven, the savior of the universe." spinel said with mockery in her voice.

"oh, he's pink diamond's son? i'd expect him to be bigger, since you know, he's a diamond." bunny said as she rubbed her chin, steven frowned "i'm not a diamond, i'm steven." he said under his breath.

you continued to look at the spinels as they searched for you then lemonade snapped her head under the porch, completely making eye contact.

you yelped and backed up further but you feet is already meeting the house "there she is!!" the yellow spinel pointed and she stretched her arm to grab your shirt and pull you out like a raccoon in the dumpster.

as you came into the sunlight, you have the four spinels a small wave with a nervous chuckle "hey girls." you said with a quivering smile.

lemonade settled you down on your feet and spinel(pink) immediately went in front of you to cup your cheeks. "why did you run away from us?" she asked.

"don't you want us...?" blueberry said lowly as she fidget her fingers together while looking down, you looked at all four of them and they look like they have the same thoughts.

you immediately raised your hands and waved them around frantically "no no no! i didn't mean it like that. of course, i love you guys and i just got a little overwhelmed."

their eyes lit up like stars as they heard what you said "you love us?" lemonade said with her voice much more soothing this time.

your eyes widened as you let that slip out of your mouth, there's no turning back now. you took a deep breath and gave them a warm smile "yes, i do."

all four of them looked at each other with big smiles then without warning, they jumped onto you making you fall onto the sand as they bombard you with soft and hard kisses.

you giggled and laughed as you try to reciprocate their love but couldn't, you instead hugged them all.

steven meanwhile finally got out under the porch and watched as the spinel devour you with kisses, he huffed smiled softly before walking away, probably heading to his girlfriend's house.

as the kisses toned down, spinel(pink) and blueberry rested their chins on your chest while bunny and lemonade top them, adding more weight but you're not complaining.

"what do we do now?" you asked them and bunny instantly answered your question "how bout we go back to homeworld and-" she stopped as she looked at the other spinel with a smug look.

the three looked at bunny and they made a silent understanding before giving you the same smug look like a smirk, blueberry tried but ended up being cute.

"what?" you asked, completely lost.

"bunny's right, let's go back to homeworld~"