new l e s s o n s

this is requested by @XxEmerald1xX

thank you for the request!!

s u b m i s s i v e! spinel x d o m i n a n t! reader

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

" y/n? "

you turned around to see spinel fiddling with the shirt you gave her, she's still wearing her gem outfit but it's fine. "what is it spins?" you asked.

"something's bothering me... i don't know what.." she said as she walked over to the side of the couch you're sitting on, you raised a brow "come and seat beside me. what you're feeling?"

spinel sat down beside you, you can see her face is pampered with blush all over her face. "w-when i smelled your... shirt, s-something like.. triggered inside me." spinel explained, well, sorta tried to.

you completely understand what the gem is trying to say, she's turned on by the scent of you. you smirked and leaned closer to spinel "how bout i... teach you about this feeling hmm?" you said in a smug tone.

spinel gulped and nodded slowly, you pushed her down onto the couch and went on top of her. you leaned down and kissed her, spinel kissed back and turned her head to the side to deepen the kiss.

you slowly pulled back and leaned down to her neck, you bit her neck hard making it turn purple. spinel groaned and held your shoulders tightly.

you covered her neck with hickeys and whispered into her ear "take those clothes off baby." you said with a deep tone. spinel whimpered from your smexy tone and made all of her clothes disappear.

all what's left is your shirt covering her upper body, you took it off and looked down her perfectly gem and her small boobs. you grabbed one them and leaned down at her chest.

you can feel her cold gem, you started pampering her gem with small kissed while groping her boob. you started licking it making her moan, you looked up at her to see her eyes turning to hearts.

you licked her gem all over the corners and edges, spinel continued to moan until her moans became louder. you moved your mouth to suck her boobs, you snaked your knee to her womanhood and felt it wet since you're only wearing shorts.

you smirked between sucking, you pinched the other boob and pressed it. you pulled away, looking deeply into her eyes, spinel panted heavily and arched her back when you started rubbing your knee on her pussy.

"y/n..." she mumbled, you leaned down at spinel's dripping pussy. you stuck out your tongue and gave it a long lick. spinel moaned and arched closer, you started to eat her out making her moans louder.

you started rubbing her clit as you pushed your tongue inside of her, spinel's moaning hitched. you pulled out and licked your lips seductively, you rubbed your index finger making it wet then you slowly inserted your finger.

spinel wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you into a kiss, you moaned as well as spinel and kept thrusting your finger inside of her.

spinel pulled away with a string of saliva between the two of you, "y/n~ aahhh~!!" she moaned, you inserted another finger in and increased your speed.

spinel started moving her hips to match up your speed, you licked your lips and looked down at her gem that is now glowing. you leaned down to it and kissed it lovingly.

"i love you." you whispered.

"i... i love you too!!" spinel screamed as she came. you slowly pulled out your fingers and licked her juices. you dropped your body down onto hers and placed your cheek onto her gem.

"that's it for today's lesson.."