it's the liquor talking babe

this is requested by Xx1Emerald1xX

thank you for the request.

f l i r t y! spinel x d r u n k! reader

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

tonight's such a bore. at least to spinel, sitting at the bar, watching everybody get wasted and eventually fuck to the ground.

the gem sighed, placed her almost empty glass onto the counter and slapped 20 bucks near it. she walked out of the bar with her hands resting on her pockets, she looked around at the quite neighborhood.

then a loud chatter made her turn her head to the side to see a group of guys circling someone, presumably a girl they wanna get laid.

she continued to watch until one of them moved to the side to let spinel see the girl in a mere second before her view of the girl is blocked again.

spinel walked towards the guys, she pushed them all go the side and came face to face with a wasted girl babbling some gibberish.

"whooooa you're so pink." you said groggily.
"hey what the fuck do you think you're doing!" one of the guys said and placed his hand on spinel's shoulder in attempt to push her away.

but spinel grabbed his wrist and pushed him to the streets, she turned her attention back to you wearing a goofy grin. "let's get you home sweetheart." she said as spinel lifted you off the ground and swung you onto her shoulder.

"weeeeee i'm riding a geemmm!" you squealed, spinel slightly giggled and headed to her house.

spinel pushed the door open, flicked the lights on and headed to her room.
she settled you down at the edge of the bed, you lazily looked around the room and giggled before snorting.

"don't throw up in my bed." you looked at spinel and brushed her off "naaaaaah." you let your body all onto the bed and sighed. spinel laid down beside you with her head resting on her hand.

"ya know, you look really good like this." you looked at the gem "like wha?" you rolled over and did the same position of spinel.

"oh you know, all these girls getting wasted tonight is a turn off but you're really cute tonight i'll give ya that."

you giggled and rolled your head back "you're not to shabby yourself uuuhhh.." you rolled your finger at spinel's gem, oh right she didn't tell you her name yet.

"it's spinel and i wonder if you can remember this when you wake up." as she said that, she leaned closer to you with both of your lips just inches away from each other.

spinel can smell alcohol from your breath, then unexpectedly. you closed the distance between the two of you, spinel was shook for a moment before giving in.

spinel dropped her body onto the bed with you on top of her, the gem wrapped her arms around your waist to pull you closer. you whimpered as the breath became a problem.