p r o x y

nobody asked a part two of 'moxie' but i have alot of ideas for this.

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

few days has passed since spinel encountered you, she really did mean on seeing you again. every night she's go out to find that alleyway the two of you met but for some reason, she couldn't.

it's like it's really from another dimension.
tonight will be the last night of spinel searching for you in the boardwalk of beach city.

she kept her eyes peeled for the colorful alleyway, but sees ever dark and barren ones. spinel grumbled and gripped her heart buns, letting her frustration out of it.

where could this alleyway be? where could you be?

sighing, spinel turned around and started to head back to steven's house, ending the search for tonight.
as her squeaky soles stepped on the solid concrete, moving eyes followed her figure.

then it jumped off the roof of the french fry placed and swiftly lifted spinel off her feet, they carried her over her shoulder with their hand covering her mouth.

as spinel struggled to get out of their grip, the gem took a sharp turn and stopped at an alleyway. the gem settled spinel down on her feet but their hand is still in her mouth.

"shut up." you whispered as you removed your hand and placed it to your lips, spinel looked at you and lightly gasped to see you busted lip with a black eye from the moonlight.

"what happen-" you pressed your index finger to spinel's finger and looked at the broadwalk to see three shadows growing closer and closer.

"where did that gem go?" they said as they looked around, you gulped and crossed your fingers, hoping they never see the two of you.

"let's keep searching, it won't be hard spotting her from her color scheme." the three shadows nodded and ran pass the alleyway the two of you are in.

as the rapid footsteps died down, you took a deep breath and let out a short sigh of relief. you opened your jacket and grabbed something from the inside.

"y/n, what happened to your beautiful face? who were they?" spinel asked, you looked at her for a second before throwing something on the ground.

"it's better of me explaining somewhere safe." you said, then the thing you threw on the ground started to flash light then a portal instantly appeared.

you stood up but you hissed and held your side, spinel immediately held you up, you growled and gripped her hand then jumped inside the portal.

the portal quickly closed, the two of you fell into a colorful stream of lights which can probably blind a normal human. then both of you finally met solid ground.

you groaned and kneele down for a second, spinel held your arms, helping you. as spinel raised you to your feet, sje looked around to see neon lit building, signs shining throughout the night sky as it's raining. above the dark sky, some flying cars are racing about.