the g i r l in the t o w e r

〣 r a p u n z e l  au

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

the sound of loud footsteps and heavy stomps of the horses are heard but muffled through the overgrown forest.

spinel looked around to find any places to hide from these guards, then she noticed a vine wall. she quickly veered left and used the vines cover herself but she fell right through it.

the loud stomps of the horses stopped and shadows appeared behind the vines, spinel quickly hid behind a rock in hopes they won't investigate this area.

"where did that bastard go?" one of them asked, "it doesn't matter, search the entire forest. we are not stopping until we find that thief and bring back the crown." then they stormed off.

spinel let out a big sigh and lumped down to the ground, she patted her satchel and stood up as she was about to get out of the small cave.

but she heard chirping behind her, looking over her shoulder, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. she gripped the straps of the satchel, a little exploration wouldn't hurt right?

she started walking and pushed the overgrown leaves out of the way, she looked in awe at the beauty of this place. it looked like it came straight out of a fairy tail.

what caught spinel's attention is the tower, she walked up towards it and touched the warm, gritty, lightly mossed up bricks of the tower.

spinel pursed her lips, thinking if she should raid this too. she looked around the area to see no one in sight, some birds and critters here and there but no human.

shrugging, spinel rubbed her hands together and started climbing up the tower.

as spinel finally got to the open window, she gasped and groaned. she pushed herself inside and fell to the floor, looking to the side to see the interior of the tower.

despite it being abandoned it's in perfect condition. spinel stood up, she fixed herself up and whistled "nice." she could use some redecorating though, but she'll make do.

CLANK

spinel's body fell to the ground.

you looked down at the intruder's unconscious body "oh my god, i think i killed her!" you said with panic and dropped the pan, you kneeled down to check her pulse and it's beating.

you sighed in relief, then your friend, steven (he's pascal in this) ran up to your shoulder and growled at the body. "i know, i need to hide her... but where.." you wondered as you rubbed your chin.