f a i l e d challenge

this is a part 2 of 'red paper hearts' and was requested by Xx1Emerald1xX!

D a y   3 
without any intercourse

it's been three days since the challenge started and surprisingly, everything has been going good for you since you're sitting on the couch watching some tv.

for spinel in the other hand; she's been a little antsy. you even think she regretted on setting up this challenge.

let's see....

D a y   1 5
without intercourse

two weeks has passed, you started to notice spinel trembling, her temperature getting a little high when the two of you are in bed, she even started to sleep in the couch and her eyes are in circles now.

you're sitting in the bed where you and spinel share. it's obvious spinel's sex drive is higher than a normal human being so she's more hornier without letting out some steam.

you hummed to yourself with your finger rubbing your chin as you think, your eyes landed on your closet. you rose a brow and stood up, opening the closet door and lots of your clothes are in front of you.

"ooohh, who are you?" you said as you grabbed a hanger and pulled it, it's a succubus costume. your eyes widened "i don't remember having this..." you rubbed your temple to remember then you did.

you wore it two years ago on halloween, got drunk and spinel fucked you somewhere... just somewhere, you can't remember it fully...

you shook your head and threw the costume onto the bed because you'll wear it again. you searched more on your closet, as you pushed a hoodie out of the way.

you stopped and looked at a chain outfit... you covered your mouth as you try to hold a smile. you definitely didn't wear this on halloween or any occasion actually.

it'll do!

just one more and you're ready to go with your 'fashion' show.
sadly that's all your closet can offer, but fear not! the show must go on!!

"spinel!! can you come up here for a second?" you shouted from upstairs as you're wearing the succubus costume. "why?" spinel shouted from below.

"i wanna show you something!" you said as you giggled, you closed the door and hid inside the closet, waiting for spinel to come to the room.

spinel huffed, she stood up from the couch and headed upstairs. as she's walking up the stairs, she looked down at her hands to see it getting sweaty and shaky. spinel shook her hands and wiped the sweat on her pants as she clenched her fits together.

spinel reached the room, twisted the door knob and slowly swung it open to see an empty room with two hangers placed on the bed a chain like outfit.

"oh no..." spinel mumbled, as she was about to head back out of the door. you jumped out of the closet and ran towards spinel, pinning her onto the wall.

you put on your sly-est smirk you got, you slowly closed the door and locked it.
"where do you think you're doing, darling?" you cooed as you licked your lips while biting it.

spinel looked at your face radiating seduction, as she looked down to see your outfit, she could've passed out then and there. spinel shakily lifted her hands up and placed it on your shoulders to try and push you off.

you giggled, you grabbed one of spinel's hand and let it snake down to your chest then boobs. spinel tensed up, she tried to pull her hand back but you held it there.

"don't you want it spinel? you've been suffering for days, craving.." you slowly let your hand go to keep spinel's hand onto your boob and started leaning closer.

"...wanting.." you whispered as your facing her clean pink neck, you can feel her heat radiating mostly down there.
"...needing." you whispered to her ear now

then you grabbed her other hand and let it go down to your pussy, spinel's eyes widened as she felt it so wet.

spinel closed her eyes and she pushed you off her, you looked at spinel as she panted heavily while her legs are quivering, then you noticed a wet spot with a bulge throbbing in her pink shorts.

you smirked "if the costume isn't working for you, you could've said so." you said as you unclipped your thin bra and let it fall to the ground, letting spinel see your tits.

you slowly walked at the edge of the bed to grab the chain outfit, you pulled the panties down, at the corner of your eyes to saw spinel slowly walking towards you then you felt her lanky arms wrap around your naked body while slowly rubbed her bulge on your ass.

you can feel her heavy breathing pampering your skin making you shiver at the feeling "you really outdid yourself huh doll..." she growled as she tightened her grip around you but not tight enough to kill you.

she'll kill you in another way.

spinel magically make her shorts disappear then you felt her dick and it's tip rubbing against your asscheeks. your eyes widened as you haven't tried a dick, it's always spinel's fingers inside you.

"wh- whoa... uhh... m- maybe we could try other-" spinel pushed you onto the bed, she grabbed the chain outfit out of your hand and threw it to the side, she made you bent your ass up with your upper half onto the bed.

spinel rubbed her pink dick while groaning, "spinel, i- it might hurt!" you said as try to get out of this. spinel chuckled darkly "that's the point toots."

then you can feel her wet tip touching your entrance, you tried to shimmey away but spinel held your hips tightly and slammed her dick inside of you without warning.

you screamed and gripped the bedsheets tightly, spinel slammed her hips onto your ass making a clapping sound. she rubbed your asscheek before giving it a hard slap instantly making it red.

you moaned loudly as the gem rammed your pussy apart.
moans and grunting filled the room along with clapping, spinel's thrusts started to become a little sloppy as her fumes are tuning down.

you have a trail of saliva trickling down at the side of you mouth and a wet spot below it, you can feel yourself getting closer and with your slowly getting numb hips, you tried to match spinel's speed to finally cum.

a loud moan escaped your mouth as you came, your eyes almost rolled back at the ecstasy filling you up. spinel roughly pulled out to come onto your back, you twitched and your ass fell.

you panted heavily and tried to calm down, you felt your side go heavy. you looked up to see spinel lying beside you, looking at you with her now sane hues.

she brushed the stray hair behind your hair before passing out from exhaustion. spinel chuckled, she leaned closer to your lips and gave it a soft peck.

"you failed." she snickered.