f e t i c i t y

felicity

- a state of happiness

spinel x d e p r e s s e d ! reader

W A R N I N G :
- blood
- sensitive topic

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

drip

drip

drip

you held your bloodied arm tightly as you just watched the blood ooze and drip down onto the floor. the pain is almost non existent in this case, funny.

you shifted your body to lean against the wall and looked up into the bathroom ceiling, you let out a deep sigh as you recall everything that happened.

you can't always fake a smile, can you?

you can't always scream at the top of your lung that you're okay, can you?

besides, you're just a useless, pathetic human being that isn't supposed to be born. people will only drag you down and see you dead till the end.

hahahahaha...

hahahahaha...

hahahaha...

HAHAHAHAHAHA—

"y/n? i was knocking and— oh sweet mother of god!" you slowly turned your head to see spinel by your side with a frantic and worried look on her face.

"jesus— why?!" she demanded answer but you're too weak to answer her, spinel growled softly and carried you up. she knows the only person who can heal you.

spinel ran full speed to steven's house, she kicked the door open which made the gems and steven turn on her fighting stance. as they noticed it's only the pink gem, they calmed down "geez spinel, don't kick the door like that." steven said as he withdrawal his shield.

"steven, i need you to heal her now!" spinel placed your unconscious body onto the couch because you passed out due from the lack of blood on the way here. steven's eyes widen as he saw what state you're in, "how did this happened?!"

spinel shook her head "i don't know, i found her in the bathroom." steven pursed his lips tightly, he stuck out his tongue and licked his entire palm then gently placed onto your cut.

a few seconds later, steven slowly removed his palm on your cut to reveal it totally healed. all of the gems sighed in relief, spinel sat down on the floor looking at your pale complexion.

spinel placed her gloved hand over yours and held on to it "you could've talked to me doll, ya know i'm always here right?" spinel said as she laid her head on top of her arm.

"you let her rest spinel." garnet said, spinel shook her head "i'll stay here when she wakes up."

▶▶

a wave of headache fell over to you as you opened your eyes, you groaned as you sat up from a couch? you looked around to see a familiar living room.

you're in steven's house.

you looked at the floor to see a sleeping spinel curled up into a ball like a kitten, you looked at the arm where your cut is supposed to be but it's gone.

you sighed then stood up from the couch, as your foot stepped onto the wooden floors, spinel instantly wrapped her arms around you and caused you to lie back down onto the couch.

"y/n! you made me worried as hell back there! good thing steven was here to heal ya. who messed up with you huh?! i'll cut their arms off!" spinel said as her tone of voice started to get rougher and angrier.

you shook your head and looked to the other side, "it's me who's messed up." spinel gave you a soft 'huh' which is honestly cute. "what do you mean doll?" you deeply sighed and placed your hand onto your face.

"i can't take it anymore spinel, why am i even here. i'm just a waste of space in the society, i'm useless and pathetic and—" as you kept on rambling, the gem couldn't handle this sight of you so she did what you needed;

spinel gave you a kiss to shut you up.

it lasts for a few seconds until spinel pulled away then hugged you even more. "don't listen to those thoughts dolly, ya got me. you can rant or talk to me whenever you want." spinel gave you a toothy grin.

you've felt many type of emotions, sadness, anger, happiness. the happiness that you feel isn't genuine, it isn't real, you had to force yourself to smile for others. how cruel.

but this time. this time, it's different. something about this gem is alluring, something worth while, as if being with her made your day, as if when spinel holds you you're in utopia.

"why... did you kiss me?" you asked, this made the gem's cheek burn in red. spinel hid her face with her pigtails, a smile slowly crept up to your face at the sight.

"do you know what euphoria means?" spinel tilted her head "not really, sounds cool though." you chuckled at her response. "it's a state of extreme happiness." spinel made an 'oh' expression.

an idea came into spinel's mind, she grabbed your wrist to pull you up the couch and started heading towards the door. "wait, where are we going?" you asked.

"i'mma treat you with some donuts!!" spinel exclaimed as she pulled the door open widely as she couldn't contain her excitement.

as the both of you run towards the big donut, you couldn't help but admire and love the gem who's in front of you. she'll be the source of your feticity and your euphoria.

because when spinel's around, she'll keep you sane.