your hand onto mine... wait, on my pocket.

this is requested by @spinel_spinel_spinel!

r i c h! spinel x p o o r! reader

thank you for the request!

〣 m e d i e v a l era

(/*i changed up the era, i hope that's alright😅)

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

" oi! stop that brat!!"

you ran at your full speed running past people, jumping over some crates that blocked your way. you flicked your head over your shoulder to see the store owner is still on your tail.

you turned to an alleyway and started climbing the walls like spiderman, in all honesty you aren't really much an athlete but you managed.

then you saw the store owner ran to the alley and stopped as he didn't see you there. you pray to god that your hands won't give up on you, the owner looked around more making you groan in your ahead.

'just leave already!'

thank gods he left, you slid down and ran out of the alleyway and headed to your a random street. you sighed deeply and tried to catch your breath, then a bark was heard.

you turned around to see your companion "hey buddy." you sat down next to your dog and placed the food you stole on the ground, your dog sniffed it and started wagging his tail.

you chuckled, you took the cooked beef off it's container and started to rip it in half. it isn't a perfect separation but no matter, you gave the bigger portion to your dog which he ate in a manner of seconds.

you started biting your half, looking into the streets. carriages passing by and some people walking across, you felt a kick on your back. you turned to see a group of people giggling and making fun of you.

you rolled your eyes and continued to eat, you heard your dog growl at them but you patted his back. "it's not worth it boy." suddenly a carriage stopped in front of you.

you stuffed the beef into your mouth and stood up, your dog growl and slowly walked in front of you. the carriage door opened and a young girl that is well dressed stepped out.

you clenched your fists together "what's your name?" she asked suddenly, you raised an eyebrow. "why should i tell you." you said.

"aw come on dolly, i ain't gonna bite. name's spinel if you're wonderin'." spinel said, "i didn't ask but okay." then you looked at her more and your eyes landed onto her magenta eyes.

"tell you what. how bout i offer you a home for you and your lil doggy. how's that sound?" she offered, you looked down at your dog to see him also confused at this sudden rich girl offering a home.

can't back out now.

"sure, i guess." spinel smiled and opened the carriage door for you, you pursed your lips and slowly went inside. you looked around to see the interior is all red and as you sat down you can feel the soft feathers under the cushion.

"take us home." spinel ordered to the horseman, the carriage started moving and the ride is silent. "you still haven't told me your name toots."

"it's y/n, this is (dog name)." you rubbed your dog's head softly making him lean against your touch. "that's cute." spinel mumbled, you slowly made your eye travel to spinel's pocket to see some gold sticking out of it.

your face slowly made a smirk but you quickly hid it, you leaned against the seat and you looked at spinel "so where we heading? is your house from downtown?" spinel nodded.

"but i thought all the rich and royalties in this village are supposed to live under the king's own property?" spinel scoffed "like hell i'll live close to that bastard."

you slowly snaked your hand towards spinel's pocket and slowly inserted your fingers in. "what made you end up into the streets? a looker like you shouldn't be covered in soot."

"you sure are a charmer spinel but sadly this chit chat has to end." you pulled your hand out of spinel's pocket with a handful of gold, you grabbed the carriage door and kicked it open.

as you were about to jump off, you felt something grab you behind and pulled you inside again. you dropped the gold on the ground and looked at spinel who has a dark look on her face.

you gulped and giggled nervously "i- i didn't mean to do that.. it's a joke really." you said as you don't want to executed.

then spinel laughed and grabbed your hair softly "you're something y/n, i think i'll have fun with you."