pink f a i r i e s

this is requested by Xx1Emerald1xX!

thank you for the request!

spinel x h i g h! reader

yes, i combined 'ponytail' i'm sorry for the inconvenience!

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

" okay, it's time to play; who stole the drugs? "

"was it me?" steven asked himself.

"was it me?" amethyst pointed at herself.

"it's her." spinel pointed at you who's looking up into the ceiling with a big grin on your face.

"fucking pink fairies everywhere!" you said before you laid down on the ground with your hand raised while giggling madly.

"what is she on and i want it." amethyst rubbed her chin as she examined your state. steven took one sniff of you and he instantly backed up and cringed.

"is that weed?" he asked as he looked at spinel.

sadly, the pink gem nodded. "her 'friends' gave this to her. i should've shoved those things up in their asses."
"what did you do instead?" steven asked,

"i chuckled them into a ocean."

"spinel!!" steven exclaimed, "what?! they fucking deserved it for giving that shit to y/n!" spinel crossed her arms and sat down while looking at you still lying on the ground, giggling.

"is there any way to like, return her back to normal?" steven and amethyst looked at each other "maybe you should let her rest. it'll probably go away by tomorrow." the hybrid boy suggested.

spinel looked at them for reassurance but they don't know how to do this type of thing either, sighing, she stood up and walked over to you.

"come on y/n, let's go home." she grabbed your wrist and swiftly pulled you up to your feet. you slowly turned your head to spinel and smiled "wow, you're one big fairy. oooohhh~ pretty~" you cooed as you looked down at her gemstone.

spinel chuckled and started to walk out of the beach house, she looked at the two and said their goodbyes.
while walking onto the sand, you kept missing your steps and you kept looking up.

"woooowwwa is this wonderland??"

as you two finally got to your house, spinel twisted the doorknob and pushed it open. she flicked on the light switch and quickly headed to your shared room.