b a r n b u d d i e s 2.0

this is requested by Xx1Emerald1xX!

thank you for the request!

spinel x reader x peridot

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

" i swear, the reboot is absolute garbage. look what they did to percy!!"

peridot said as she slumped down at the couch, lapis huffed and placed her elbow to the arm rest, completely and utterly dissatisfied to what happened to their favorite show.

spinel, who's sitting down the floor, completely confused to what is happening. when the two tried to explain the plot of camp pining hearts, it left spinel into oblivion.

"peridot? lapis!" a familiar voice called out, the three gems walked over to the edge of the pickup truck and looked down to see steven with a new girl beside him.

"oh, spinel. i didn't realize you came to visit." steven said as he noticed the pink gem poking her head out as well. "yeah.." spinel said but her attention is quickly drawn to the girl beside him.

she's not the only one though..

"guys, meet y/n. i found her in a deserted planet." steven said.
"well, i was dared to climb on one of the alien ships that came down the shore and i didn't get off in time." you explained as you rubbed your arm.

your clothes are ragged and you're covered in soot but still manages to look beautiful. "how long have you been stranded?" lapis asked, you looked up to the blue gem and shrugged.

"i don't know. i couldn't really keep track of time, maybe 2, 3 years?" you said in uncertainty, "well that doesn't matter. i bet your friends and family are worried sick about you, now that you're back, you can go visit them." steven said as he stretches his arms open.

"no!!" spinel and peridot said at the same time. lapis, steven and you looked at them with confusion. the two looked at each other, they frowned before breaking their gaze.

"uh... i can just come back you know. i really need a shower." you said as you rubbed the back of your neck, "sure sure." peridot said as she cleared her throat and fixed her glasses.

"okay... come on, i'll can take you to your house." steven ushered, you nodded and started following the hybrid gem. as the two are out of sight, peridot and spinel growled and glared at each other.

lapis, on the other hand found this entertaining and watched as the two might be at each other's throats any minute.

"what the hell was that back there?" spinel gritted her teeth, "you can't possibly have you have the interests of that human." peridot crossed her arms.

lapis placed her elbow at the edge of the pickup truck with a small smile etched on her face. "so what if i do. i saw her first, so finders keepers glasses." spinel stood up and pointed at herself.

"hey! we looked at her at the exact same time, lapis tell her!" peridot said as she asked backup from her friend. lapis tried to hold a laugh and continued to watch the small gems argue.