t r e s u r e

p i r a t e! spinel x f i r s t mate! reader

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

" aye! i miss a booty!! "

"spinel, stop looking at my ass." you said as you can feel your captain's eyes on you using the telescope. you turned around and indeed, spinel jumped and hid the telescope behind her back while whistling.

you rolled your eyes and continued on mopping the ship's deck, spinel chuckled. she looked at her other crew member, they're having their own world. she jumped down to the deck and went close to you.

"say, first mate. do you remember when i first met ya??" spinel cooed over your ear as she went behind you. you looked over your shoulder "you mean when you burned my entire village down and made me your first mate?" spinel giggled.

"yeah that. do you know why did you didn't burn down along with your people?" she said with her tone slowly getting deeper, you lightly gulped. "no.." you can feel spinel smirking from your neck then you felt her hand grab your wrist.

she made you drop the mop and pulled you in her quarters. spinel locked the door behind her, she removed her jacket and placed it on a chair. she looked at you like a predator, you backed up from her but you backed up to her desk.

spinel went between your legs and grabbed your chin to make you look into her eyes. "you have such beautiful eyes." she mumbled before leaning in for a kiss.

you don't know how to react to this, but the kiss felt sweet and genuine. you returned it and held onto spinel's shoulder.

"land ho!!!" the both of you abruptly pulled away when one of the crew member shouted outside. spinel groaned and placed her face onto your chest, you huffed and patted her head softly.

"come on, captain." you said as you went down the desk and grabbed spinel's jacket "there might be a treasure hidden there." you threw the jacket to her which she caught nicely.

"maybe, but.." spinel said as she finished fixing herself and went in front of you again. "i already have a nice little treasure right here." your face blew up in red which made laughed then she grabbed her gun and sword from couch behind you.

"come on, babydoll. let's see if we find something!" spinel said as she smacked your ass hard making you jumped, she walked over to the door, unlocked it and winked at you over her shoulder before going out in the deck.

"i'm hopeless.."

"-ly in love." a crew member stuck their head out of the door, this startled you. you looked at them "you saw?" but they shook their head.

"it's kinda obvious though."