14:| Night Out Part 2

Heading straight for the bathroom, swinging the door open, we walked in to see that Scarlett was in their washing her hands
"Do you want me to smack you?" I asked Khloe

She started to laugh "Oh come on we are just having some fun. It's not harmful for the man to know the truth. Tell my celeb crush, Chris Pine, who is my one free pass that I love him and I'll thank you. Besides you are adorable when it comes to cute boys"

Scarlett cut into the conversation "Wait what is happening?" she was lost in confusion wanting to know what was going on.

I turned to her "Khloe, Lizzy, and Chris decided to gang up on me when I was introduced to Sebastian"

That is when it hit Scar, she understood "oh" I could see a smile forming "how did that go?"

Khloe answered that for me "It was a cute introduction she got weak in the knees"

Scar sent me a look "You actually got weak in the knees?"

I shrugged leaning against the counter that has the sinks lined up against the wall "Yeah I don't really know why that even happened"

"Aww" Scarlett gushed "I wish I saw that. Maybe that means something"

It was my turn to send her a weird ass look "Huh?"

Khloe spoke up now "Well you do like him don't you?"

"Ok yeah" I admitted "but he doesn't need to know that and it's not like that! I don't know him, know him; the real him! We met for like seconds if you haven't noticed!"

"Well get to know him, Keeley!" Scar commented "Besides you will be working with him. It is just perfect!"

Khloe started gasping "We can then go on double dates!"

I was getting lost about what was even happening here "Wait, why is this being jumped to me dating him all of a sudden?" I dont even so well in that department I dont want to talk about it

Khloe placed a hand on my shoulder "You didn't see what Chris and Lizzy Witnessed. I saw something there, Keels and I am sure Chris did too. He is single you are single...." She trailed off

"Mark Ruffalo is single" I commented back

"Do you want to date Mark?"

"God no" I love him soooo frikken much, but nope.

"Exactly" she told me.

I rolled my eyes at the two of them "I think you two are forgetting something!"

"And what is that?" Scar asked

"All my relationships failed!"

Khloe and Scarlett looked at one another "your point?"

"My point is I feel like I'm cursed not being able to be in one. I fall in love, get treated like shit, and then cheated on!" I explained

"I get it" Scar started, understanding "I know what you gone through and it sucks that it has been every single one relationship you been in, however those failed relationships mean your getting closer to the man you are supposed to be with!"

Khloe nodded, going off what she said "yes, I know you're afraid to get into another relationship. You of all people know I been in your situation and then look who you introduced me to; the love of my life. Maybe Sebastian isnt the one and maybe he is! You never know until you try!"

"I highly doubt he'd like me back. Look at the guy he can have any girl he wants he wouldn't choose me"

"Want me to go ask?" Khloe went to turn to leave