103:|Camping

Wanting to see my lil Tom, we decided to go camping, and do a little hiking with a nice camp fire for a weekend.

After making some s'mores and singing Spongebobs 'Campfire' song, laughing over the fact that Chris be Spongebob, I would be Sandy, Tom would be Patrick, and Mackie would be Squidward, we found ourselves wrapped up in blankets stargazing.

I had my arms around my own body to keep warm from the slight chilly breeze. The sky was clear; no signs of air pollution. It was a dark blanket of nothingness with stars shining brightly in the midst of it.

It was a beautiful sight

"That really bright star is actually a planet" I pointed out to Tom.

"Oh really?" He was interested "How do you know that?"

"Seb told me" He liked space and one night looking at the stars he told me the really bright ones are actually a planet.

"Oh cool I never knew that" He admitted "I wonder which one"

That I didn't know "If Seb was here he could tell us" He had a app on his phone that if you point it up towards the starts it could tell you where the planets are and what stars are out.

"What is he doing?"

"We should facetime your bae" He randomly suggested

That was a good idea "We could do that and then facetime yours?" I chuckled

"We could I think she's free"

"How are you and Ashley?"

I could see the cute smile creeping at his lips. I could tell he loved that girl "Great, she's an amazing girl"

"I can tell by your stories"

"Which reminds me, she suggested we go on a double date"

I nodded in approval of that "That would be fun, yeah we can do that. Does she even know that Seb and I are dating?" Our friends knew, Marvel knew, our family knew but we still kept in under wraps with everyone else.

"Not exactly" He admitted "But since I call you mom and dad she wants to go on a date"

That got me to chuckle. I looked at my phone that luckily had service. Before when we were hiking I had no bars. "Ready to see your father?" I joked

Tom laughed "Yes" He got up from his spot to sit sit next to me, so that Sebastian would be able to see us both.

The Facetime sound began to ring out in the silence of the night, waiting for him to pick up.