118:|E!News

E!NewsOnline: The filming of Kong: Skull Island starring Tom Hiddleston and Keeley Ackles got pushed back a month or so

E!NewsOnline: The filming of Kong: Skull Island starring Tom Hiddleston and Keeley Ackles got pushed back a month or so. On set a few days ago, Keeley was admitted into Saint Barnabas Hospital after filming a scene on a harness. The wire holding her up snapped causing her to fall and hit the floor pretty hard. Tom Hiddleston was there to witness it happen. He even insisted on riding in the ambulance with her. Soon after the accident, friends Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, and Khloe Padalecki along with other Marvel stars and Keeley's family members arrived to the hospital refusing to answer any of our reporters questions. A source from inside the hospital said that Keeley had internal bleeding, which almost caused us all to lose her. Luckily she pulled through, however we are sad to announce that this caused her to miscarry. The question is who would've been the father of her child? All we can say for now is "Get well soon, Keeley"

Liked by 402M | 335.2M Comments

Username1: Omg i can't believe that

Username2: 😭😭😭😭😭

Username3: Who wants to bet that Chris Evans is the father?

Username4: No!!! My poor Keeley

Username5: Is she okay?!

Username6: Imagine if Tom was the father?

Username7: Get better, Keeley the fans love you 💜

Username8: This is fucked up, being someone who has misscarried this should've been left out!! Don't expose it in this way. I'm sure Keeley is hurting over the miscarriage and that kind of thing should stay private!

Username9: Stay strong, Keeley

Username10: I hope she'll be ok

Username11: I know what she is going through I misscarried its heartbreaking

Username12: Update the fans to let us know if she's doing ok.

Username13: 😭😭

Username14: Such terrible news

Username15: I'd be pissed if I was Keeley and I read this.

Username16: My prayers go out to her