189:|Universal

As much as I love Disney I loooooved Universal being a Harry Potter fan and it was my first time in Harry Potter World.

I cried when I saw the Hogwarts Castle. Chris was laughing at me over it as geeked out over everything there. Harry Potter everything was surreal; the Castle, the Butterbeer, Hogsmeade Diagon Alley, Knockturn Alley, Kings Cross Station. It was like I was really there living the dream.

Simpson land was pretty cool too but then Chris and I were having a blast in superhero world.

"Keels, we have to go on that" Chris pointed out the newest ride in the place. It was a Captain America: Civil War ride where you go on separate lines of your choice ether Team Cap or Team Ironman. It was a shooting game where you shoot guns for points and fight against the other team.

It looked pretty cool "We could do that"

"Maybe digest first we did just eat a giant pink homer Simpson donut" When we saw the donut we couldnt pass it up at least we shared it or we really would've been fatasses.

"Yeah good idea" Digesting sounded like a good idea before we throw up "then I'm going to kick your butt"

Chris looked at me confused "How if we are on the same team?"

I had other plans "I'm actually going on the Team Ironman line"

Chris stopped in his tracks, putting his hand over his chest dramatically to gasp "Traitor!"

"Sorry" I laughed, shrugging "Have to change it up"