184:|Cinderella's Castle

Cinderella's castle was lit up by lights. Chris and I had a pretty good view we weren't too close but close enough. After we ate in the Be Our Guests restaurant we decided to stay in the park to get the good spot. This place gets pretty crowded.

I was standing in front of Chris leaning on him while his arms were wrapped around me in a friendly way. Luckily no one was like "omg" or snapping pictures of us. Everyone was so focused on the castle ready to be blown away.
Soon enough the fireworks started exploding in every color of the rainbow and the castle started changing, putting on a very mesmerizing show. Every Disney character was popping up followed by their songs that were bring played. It was getting more and more impressive.

With my free hands, I was taking picture after picture wanting to remember being in this moment; no drama surrounding me just enjoying something Chris and I both bonded over the years. Also enjoying my time spent with him here just the two of us friends away from everything it was nice.

"I love this" I heard chris in my ear

How could anyone not love this? "Yeah me too"

"You have to send some of them to Khloe"
noticing that I was taking pictures and videos of the show

"I will" I planned on it she was missing out "I'm sending them to Seb too but thank you for bringing me here"

"Anytime we could come here once a year for like a 'friendaversary' kind of thing"

"I'd love that actually"

"So would I, Keels" Chris pulling me in closer with a kiss on the side of the head

I didn't want this night to end