26:| Fun and Surprise Question

I was in Scarlett's trailer with her, Elizabeth, Khloe, and Tom. None of us were needed at the moment, so here were drinking wine; yes Tom too. He's young but he is 22, listening to music, just having fun, and playing games to pass the time.

"Life, Monopoly, candy land, clue, and Twister" Scar held up the white box to show us.

"Oh" Khloe pipped up "a game I could win"

"Oh really?" Scar didn't believe her

Khloe sent her a look like 'girl' "I am flexible I got this"

"I am pretty good" Scar tried "I beat Chris, Chris Hemmy, Jeremy, and Keeley the last time we played so long ago"

Man that was so long ago! Good memories.

"Alright so let's play Twister and see who wins!" cute lil Tom suggested to stop them and start playing the game.

"Well" Lizzy cheered "I am up for it"

I took my feet off the resting spot on the coffee table and stood up "have to get this out of the way first"

Removing the table, Tom got the other side and helped me the coffee table into Scarlett's bedroom. We needed to make room to lay out the sheet.

Khloe held up the wheel "Who is going to spin the wheel?"

Everyone glanced around to see who would do it. I might as well be the one. "I'll do it"

"Don't want to play?" Scar questioned me

"I'll tag in the Second round" someone had to besides I wanted to watch Khloe and Scar since they were both so confident to beat everyone at this "I don't mind sitting out the first one"

"Alright then" Scar chirped up taking a sip of her wine "Who is first? Keels, pick whoever"
I looked at her "Me?"

"Yeah, you are spinning the wheel"

"Okay yeah" makes sense

And the game started and went on like this:

"Khloe, right hand red"

"Tom, left foot Yellow"

"Lizzy, left foot red"

"Scar, right hand green"

"Tom, right foot blue"

"Khloe, left hand green"

"Lizzy, right foot yellow"

We were going quite a few rounds along with a lot of laughter as it was Lizzy's turn to spin the wheel.

"Keels, left foot green" I put my foot there being in the crab position

There was a beep of a phone indicating a text. Tom, who fell and was out this round checked the phoned "You got a text, Keeley"

"Who is it?"

"Uh it's Seb. He's asking where are you?"

"Khloe, right hand blue"

Khloe moved right next to me as I told my friend "Tell him I'm in here"

"Scar, right hand yellow"

"He said he wants to talk to you"

"Tell him to meet me here" I wasn't getting up just yet

"Ok"

"Keels, left foot red"

I was already doing that "My foot is already on red"

"So put it on a different red spot" I stretched out my leg to put it on another spot

"Khloe, right hand blue"