||25||

I took a seat, safely away from the mess that was Tamaki trying to make a host out of Shiro. 

I had a book settled in my hands, I was very invested in it at this point. The main character was getting over his fear of facing his psychotic surgeon sister. It's getting interesting.

"You're getting quite immersed in that book, aren't you?" Kyoya stood behind my sofa, "what's it about?"

"I won't tell," I replied, turning the page, "you have to read it. Hearing about it form another person is no fun."

He leaned forward to peek at the page I was reading so I just laid down and continued to read, he could only see the plain green covers, one with the title, the other with the authors name.

I heard him let out a noise of what I'm guessing is frustration. I smiled and reached forward, grabbing his tie and pulling him down.

"Alright. I'll let you borrow the book once I'm done reading it," I told him with a smirk, "then we can talk about the story once you're finished."

His eyes widened slightly before he composed himself.

"Wow, Kyoya, you look quite cute when you're surprised," I chuckled, I let him go and got up when I noticed Shiro insulting Honey senpai.

"That's not fair! A little kid like you shouldn't have a cool older friend like him!" Shiro shouted, I laughed and he looked at me.

"Actually, Honey senpai is the oldest member of the host club," I told him, "surprising, I know."

Shiro stared at me with wide eyes before backing up and causing Haruhi to almost drop the tray of cups.

"Are you alright?" she asked once she was sure the things on the tray were all safe.

"Huh?" Shiro looked at her confused.

"Ah," I smiled, "he knows."

"Knows what?" Tamaki asked.

"I know it's kind of hard getting used to all the weirdos around her," Haruhi smiled at Shiro, "it took me a while to get used to all the craziness and I'm sure you'll get used to it. Something wrong?"

"Are you a cross dresser?" Shiro asked.

"Exhibit A of the children are actually probably smarter than you dumbasses," I gestured to Shiro as Tamaki and the twins both stared at him in shock, "it's going to get loud. I should carry ear plugs on me for times like these."

I walked away from the commotion as Tamaki grabbed Shiro and started making random comments and the twins tried to elaborate that Haruhi was a guy which was really not making it less obvious.

But then suddenly Haruhi was forced to pass Shiro the tray. Well, I see where this is going to go. 

"I'll go grab the dust pan and brush," I sighed, walking to the back room as a loud crash filled the room behind me, "just as I thought and I bet Kyoya is adding extra to Haruhi's debt."

"It's not my fault that I dropped it, it's your fault for making me take it in the first place," I heard Shiro say as I walked out with the dust pan and brush and walked over to the group.

"Let me clean this up, you guys go do something else," I said taking a shard of the cup from Haruhi. When I looked up, I noticed that Shiro was now locked up inside a cage.

I was finding it really difficult to ignore the dumb conversation that was happening between the two dumbasses in the room.

"I wonder if we can do that thing where the cracks are filled up with gold," I hummed before looking up to see Renge had suddenly appeared on a platform that had apparently rose out of the floor, "is... this still a music room?"

"Oh no," I sighed as I watched Renge make a fool out of Shiro.

"Hey," I went to talk to Shiro when I was suddenly interrupted.

"I've had enough of you people, this is so stupid, this isn't going to help me make her happy," Shiro shouted. I placed the dust pan and brush on the table and walked over to him.

"Why don't you try talking to the only normal person of the club?" I suggested, "I may actually be able to help you out if I know what you're talking about? Who do you want to make happy?"

"No!" he shouted, pushing me away from him before he went running out of the club room.

"Wait, Shiro! We haven't taught you to apply the things you've learned yet!" Tamaki called after him. Is that what you're worried about?

"I swear, younger boys are good for nothing. I went through all that trouble to coach him," Renge said as she disappeared through the floor again, "and he quit!"

No I think that was more like child abuse...

"I can't believe he ditched us because he didn't like the lesson," Tamaki muttered.

"I'm going to his school," I said, "deal with the mess yourself. I'm going to talk with his teachers to see if they have any idea what all that was about. Excuse me."

I left the room and began walking to his school.

When I reached there, I got a visitors pass and began roaming the halls.

"I was pointed in the direction of his class..." I trailed off, "but I have no idea where that is..."

Oh well. Might as well get lost now and ask for direction later rather than the opposite.

"Hello?" someone called from behind, I turned to see a teacher, "can I help you?"

"Ah yes," I nodded, "I'm looking for Shiro Takaoji's teacher?"

"You're speaking to him," the man replied, "did our Shiro do something to offend you?"

"Nothing of the sort," I shook my head, "he just came to a friend of mine for help recently. He wanted to know how to make a woman happy so I was wondering if there's someone here important to him? Someone he wants to make happy and by the sounds of it, quickly too."

The teacher looked up and hummed for a moment before nodding.

"I think I know who you're talking about," he told me, "follow me."

I followed him through the halls and to a music room where there was a young girl playing the piano, Shiro was sat watching her.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She is Hina Kamishiro," he told me, "she's moving away soon. The two have been close for a while but unfortunately it seems their friendship will suffer slightly. Well I have some work to do, so excuse me."

"Alright, thank you," I nodded. He walked away. 

I frowned as I listened to the music flowing from the room. I noticed the host club lurking in the shadows.

"Will you fools stop hiding?" I snapped, "you're just making yourselves look like idiots."

"Big brother?" a voice called, I looked down to see Toru.

"Toru! Hey!" I grinned, kneeling down, "what're you doing here?"

"I came to listen to Hina... what're you doing here?" she asked.

"Same thing," I lied, she raised a brow and then shrugged.

"Weirdo, don't want to get involved in music but you'll come and listen to someone else," she shrugged, "just start playing again, weirdo."

"When did you get so mean?" I asked with a pout, "wounded by my own little sister."

She laughed and pulled my arm.

"Come on," she grinned, "lets listen together."

I don't wanna...

"...fine..." I forced out as she dragged me into the music room.

I feel like dying.

"Hey, y/n, let's learn a song together," Rein turned to face me, "I heard a song for two pianos. It sounds so fun to play. So lets do it!"

I wish I said no. But if I had... who would you have played with, Rein?