||81||

3rd Person PoV

Kaede had given birth to Ryo three weeks after y/n's crash.

Y/n been all over the news because he was obviously a rich famous man who was in a terrible accident, who wouldn't want to get popularity from that?

Toru had decided to stay with y/n while their parents returned to the l/n mansion in Ouran.

After two months of finally being pregnancy free, Kaede started looking for work so Toru ended up doing a lot of baby sitting for Ryo, Satoshi (when he wasn't at school) and Takano, which she didn't mind. Having the kids around made y/n's hospital room a lot more lively.

Then the day came, four months of sleeping later, y/n finally woke up, but the person at his side was not who he expected to see.

Your PoV

"It's time to wake up," someone said in my head.

Well that doesn't make me sound crazy, now does it?

Light started pouring into the darkness I was lazing around in through cracks above me before I found myself staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling rather than the darkness I'd become accustomed to.

"Where..?" I turned my head to the right to see machines, "hospital?"

Oh yeah. I was in a car crash.

I got to have one hell of a nap, though, I'm not angry. I can't have been sleeping for that long, so it doesn't matter.

When I turned my head to the left, I froze.

"Kyoya?" I called out. The black haired man was at the window, just looking out.

He turned around and stared right back at me.

Damn. Why's he got to be here? His face is the last thing I want to see when I wake up from the ultimate nap.

"Enjoy your nap?" Kyoya asked.

His voice is deeper now...

"Yeah," I nodded as I started to push myself up, wincing as a pain shot through my head, he rushed over and placed a hand on my back.

"Slowly, you're still healing," he warned, when I was sat up, I shot him a glare.

"Why're you here?" I asked, slightly irritated, "stomp all over me and then come back to what? Poke some salt in the wound?"

"No. I was worried," he replied, dropping down onto the stool beside my bed, "I was wrong back then and I heard about what happened when you got home after."

"I don't need your pity," I snapped, "it wasn't your fault I ended up like this. It was my own for never looking after myself."

I felt him staring at me.

"Stop staring," I grumbled.

"I'm merely observing, after all, you are a patient who just woke up," he replied.

"No, it's creeping me out. So stop," I sighed, "get Dr Dr or something. Just stop looking at me."

I didn't want to see you again. It hurts to.

"Hey, y/n, do you hate me?" he asked. I stayed silent and just looked at the other side of the room.

"Hey, look at me," he said. I didn't budge, "Hey! Y/n stop being a child and look at me goddamn it!"

He forced me to look at him.

"Why? Why do you want me to look at you?! Do you have any idea how much it hurts to? How much it hurts to know you're here but you're not here because of anything other than I'm a patient and our families are business partners?!" I shouted, "It hurts so much, Kyoya. The way you just broke up with me without us being able to try and talk it out! You obviously thought I was still on tour, then it would've been a hell of a lot easier to break up with me without having to look at me, right?! And it's not fair because I still love you! And it hurts... Please just leave me alo--"

He stopped me by forcing a kiss onto me.

I pushed him away and frowned.

"What're you doing?" I asked, he just grabbed my face and looked at me seriously.

"I broke up with you because I didn't want you to get distracted from your work. I wanted you to become someone amazing. Something I knew you were capable of reaching but I was just holding you back," he said, "when I broke up with you and then you were outside my house I wanted to grab you and apologise. Hug you and kiss you but I couldn't. You were gone, I pushed you away and I had to carry that. I hoped I could keep in contact with you but you changed your number, I couldn't find you and then I felt you hated me and if I showed up again it'd just hurt you even more than it already was. Then Toru said something about your heart when we found out you were in hospital and I... God, y/n, do you see what you've done to me? All sense of level headedness goes out the window when you're around."

"All I hear are excuses," I told him, "just go get a damn doctor so I can get out of here sooner. I have to get to Kaede and make sure she's ok."

"Don't worry," a voice piped up from the doorway, Kaede was stood there with Reijin, the boys and in her arms was a baby.

"Wait-- Kaede is that..?" I stared at the baby in her arms. She nodded and walked over to me.

"Meet, Ryo," she showed me the sleeping baby.

I didn't know how to react.

"Before you do anything stupid," Dr Dr pushed himself to the front of the group and trained his glare on me, "time for tests."

"Can I request a different doctor?" I asked.

"You can not," he shook his head, pulling out four syringes, "lets have some fun, shall we?"

"Why do I get stuck with a crazy assistant and an even mad doctor?" I frowned, "fine, let's do it then. But can I nap first?"

"Absolutely not!" he shouted, "don't you think that you've napped enough?"

"Nah," I joked, "you have any idea how tired I've been recently?"

"Recently? You have no idea how long you've been sleeping, do you?" Dr Dr sighed.

"How long?" I asked.

"Four months," he replied.

"What?" I stared at him like he grew a second head, "you-- what? All from a crash?"

"I'm glad you're able to degrade your whole situation so easily," he glared at me before turning to everyone else, "please leave while I do my tests."

"Right," Reijin nodded before they all walked out the room.

"So you're not going to poke me with those are you?" I asked, looking at the needles in his hands.

"Oh I am," he glared, "and I wont be kind about it. Dumbass, running out in the middle of the road. Idiot, leaving your son alone for four months. Asshole, leaving your poor assistant to do all of your work. You're lucky it's not legal to murder patients."

"I see you're very angry, Dr Dr," I chuckled, "but please... play nice?"