Special: In Another Time 3/6

A day later_

My phone began ringing and I pulled it out to see Reijin's name on the screen.

"Be right back," I told my mum and the rest of the group that were there before leaving the underground space and then answering, "yes."

I pulled the full face zodiac gang mask off my face once I was outside to allow for clear communication.

"Rein is awake."

"That's good to hear," I nodded as I leaned against a wall. I tried to make my voice sound like I'd just woken up.

"He's awake. But not really. It's more like he comes conscious for a couple minutes and then goes out again."

"I see. I'll come by when he is properly awake. Give him less stress."

Give me more time to get at the small group of haters we'd tracked down.

It turns out the people hating on Rein so much was just a small group of twenty people with ten to twelve social media profiles each.

"That would be preferable. Can you tell the other guys as well? I don't have their numbers."

"Yeah of course," I looked over to the door that lead down to where we were working as Zen walked out, "they'll understand. If Rein asks for me, tell him that I'll come soon."

"Yes. Of course I will. Thanks for being so understanding."

"Yeah," I looked at Zen, both our expressions were mirroring each other, "I'm going to go now. My phones about to die."

"Right. I'll call you later then."

I hung up the call after muttering out a bye and then pocketed it.

"Reijin?" Zen asked.

"Yes," I confirmed, "anyway, he's waking up slowly. We need to deal with this quickly."

"Well... Its going quick enough," Zen sighed, joining me with leaning against the wall, "I didn't know my parents could be so sadistic before today."

"Oh I knew," I was referring to my mum and her sadistic side, "she has a habit of showing it to me from time to time."

"Oh yeah. She likes to throw you over her shoulder, no?" he asked, I nodded, "anyway, I think those guys have been scared a lot."

"We were wearing the zodiac gangs masks so they didn't know we were there but I'm worried they might piece it together," I said, "the last thing we want is Rein to find out about this."

"Yeah, totally," he agreed, "he'll never forgive us."

"I can live with that," I said, "at least he's alive. I don't know what I would've done if he had died."

"Just thinking about it makes me unconfortable," Zen muttered.

I pulled my mask on and grabbed the door handle, pulling it open and then pausing.

"Then let's stop thinking about it and finish our job here," I replied.

He smiled slightly and nodded before pulling his mask on.

We walked back down underground and entered the room to see the group of haters kneeling on the ground.

They hadn't been physically harmed but they'd been mentally traumatised to the point that I'm sure that they'll never cyber bully or even normal bully anyone ever again.

They ranged from ages 20 to 28. So you know, the younger range who tend to hate on more successful people especially when they feel that they aren't doing with their life what they wanted to or could. Or at least, that's how Chika's dad described them as.

Personally, I feel like they just wanted to hate on someone and Rein just so happened to come into their sight at the wrong time.

°🎶°
A week later_

"Aren't you going in?" Reijin asked as I just stood outside Rein's hospital room, "He's waiting for you."

"I should just wait," I answered, "I have to still do that stupid concert in a couple days."

I could feel Reijin's stare.

"Idiot," he turned and began walking away, "if you're going to so obviously be worried about my brother then you have to actually go through with it and shout at him a little. You're the only person he listens to so don't hold back and really voice your worry to him."

"Isn't that a bad idea?" I asked, watching as he walked away.

"Nope. Not with Rein," he called back, now half way down the hallway, "if you don't shout at him then he's not going to understand how bad this situation was."

With that, he disappeared around the corner and I was left in the hall in silence.

"Oi--" a voice came from the room in front of me, "stop being a ghost and come in here, tree."

Rein.

Letting out a sigh, I grabbed the door and slid it open.

The first thing I saw was Rein sat up, wrists bandaged, gaze glue out the window.

He then turned and looked to me, smiling slightly.

"You're supposed to be a big bear, why're you being so nervous, hm?" he teased me slightly and I just frowned.

"You idiot!" I shouted as I suddenly felt all my emotions bubble up again, "You're such an idiot! You made me a promise, remember?!"

I quickly wiped my eyes and stopped the tears from falling. He'd already seen enough of that from the evening last week.

He just smiled before raising his arms and opening them.

"I need a hug, n/n," he said, "please?"

Oh I hate you so much, Rein.

I walked over and buried myself between his arms.

I hate you so so much.