||55||

"You guys were here?" Akihiro and the other entered the dorm again just as we were gathering our stuff up and placing them in the common room.

"Yeah, we needed to pack," I replied as I finished piling my stuff. Obviously I left out a change of clothes and my wash stuff for the morning but other than that, everything was together.

"We have to leave at 4am tomorrow," Zen told them, "so we have to be up early."

"How did you do on your exam?" Nanan asked as he and Chika walked out their room with their bags in their hands.

"We passed," Miké replied, seemingly not caring about it though I feel like he cared a lot. Actually he was probably ecstatic. 

"And it's all thanks to you," Chase slumped himself on my back.

"Will you get off me," I pushed him off my back. I will not miss that. So annoying.

I yawned. My lack of sleep is starting to catch up on me.

"Tired?" Zen asked, I nodded, "just hold on for one more night."

"Why not sleep today?" Akihiro asked.

"Because I tend to sleep for a whole day without being able to be woken up," I replied, "after I put a lot of my time in one project and I don't sleep properly. My body just catches up on all the sleep that I lost so it's best to wait until I get home where I won't bother anyone by not being able to be woken up."

"Isn't that a bad thing?" he asked. I just shrugged.

"Don't know," I replied, "it is just what happens to me. You should've seen their reactions when it first happened to me."

"We were camping! We thought you died!" Zen shouted before sighing.

"I was rushed to the hospital for no reason, I woke up an hour after they finally got me to the hospital like nothing had happened," I laughed, "I quite enjoy it. It means that I don't have to deal with life for one day, one day I can just sleep and dream. I've never had a nightmare before so it's alright."

"Wait-- who won?!" Nanan just remembered our competition against the rat and Lost 'n' Found.

"Oh, we did," Miké replied, "by ten points, but it was still a win."

"Doesn't mean that we're the top of the school though," Chase stuck his tongue out.

"But we're not at the bottom anymore," Akihiro smiled, "anyway, lets go get dinner and then spend the last of our time together having a bit of fun."

"As long as you keep me awake, I'm in," I nodded, "anyway, I'm starving, lets get food."

Thus, we went had dinner, we came back to the dorm and played games, talked pretty much all night and posted a lot of random photos to our social medias, well I didn't, I still haven't got mine back, I really hate the internet. But everyone else did and on both of our groups private pages, we put a group photo of us all on it. 

Then the morning came around and we were in Cloudia's van at 4am, driving back to Tokyo. We didn't get to say goodbye to the others but we left a letter on the table as a way to say goodbye.

"Zen can you carry me into the apartment?" I asked him, "I feel like I'm going to drop."

"Of course I can't," Zen rolled his eyes, "so stay awake."

"Some room mate you are," I sighed, "you're living in my apartment, dude."

"I'm cleaning and cooking for you," he replied, "so in actual fact I'm paying you perfectly fine. But carrying you is not part of my deal."

"I didn't want you to live with me in the first place," I muttered, "you're a clean freak."

"Why're you arguing right now?" Cloudia asked, staring at us through the mirror.

"I'm keeping him awake," Zen replied.

"Of course you are," I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"It worked, didn't it?" he asked.

"Suppose so," I nodded.

My phone lit up and I opened it to see a message from Kyoya.

Kyoya:
Your song was amazing. You did a great job. Now rest properly.