||53||

And so two days passed and Chika had the base for the song down.

Every night I started off in mine and Miké's room but I ended up moving to the common room and working in there.

I kept getting woken up on the sofa though which seemed to confuse and possibly worry Akihiro because I was sleeping there instead of in bed. I just shrugged it off and said it's better than sleeping at a desk.

"Alright, let's add onto this then," I grinned as I finished setting up my guitar.

Roulette had the afternoon off today so they were sat in the lounge room, watching us.

"Chika play what you've got so far," Zen suggested.

"Yeah," Chika nodded, unplugging his headphones and then beginning to play.

We listened and around four bars in, Zen started adding in the bass line, I nodded along as Nanan joined in and began adding in the drum beat.

After a few bars, I added in the guitar.

"Sounding good," Zen shouted.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"All that's needed is the lyrics!" Chika shouted.

I nodded we stopped playing. I pulled my notebook out and propped it up in the stand in front of me.

"Alright, from the beginning," I called.

"Right!"

°🎸°

"How much time do we have left?" Zen asked as we all relaxed in the common room of our dorm.

"A week," Akihiro replied.

"Do you think you can learn the song in a week and create choreography too?" I asked after taking a drink of my coffee.

"Of course we can," Miké glared at me.

Why is he so hostile towards me?!

Dude I did nothing to you! I don't even sleep in the same room as you!

Chase leaned on my back and poked my cheek.

Now this guy is way too friendly.

"We're good at speedy learning," Chase grinned.

"Get off me," I pushed his face away.

Damn it. I have a boyfriend.

My phone began ringing.

Speak of the devil and he shall call.

"Excuse me," I stood up, placing the cup down on the table and then walking out onto the balcony.

"Y/n. How's it going?"

"It's going well."

"Progress?"

"We finished the music and added the lyrics today. I'll write out copies for Roulette tonight."

"Are you sleeping?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"... Yes."

"You hesitated."

"I have been sleeping... Well... A little. Just enough to keep me going through the day."

"You need to sleep properly or your health will deplete."

"Thank you, my personal doctor from the Ootori family."