||42||

And just like that, my last two weeks at Ouran Academy past quickly.

My back healed up and it did scar but it didn't look too bad, actually, in my opinion it looked totally badass.

I spent my last two weeks with Kyoya mostly, the band didn't care because they were too busy trying to talk down a panicking Cloudia over the phone most the time.

Now...

"Tamaki, why're you crying?" I asked awkwardly as I turned away from having my suitcase sent to the carrier to be put in the planes bagged compartment.

"You're growing up so fast," he sobbed as he trapped me in an iron grip like hug and started squeezing the life out of me.

"Release me or kill me," I forced out, he quickly let me go and straightened out my clothes, "stop fussing, you're not my mum. She's over there and even she's not being as big of a pain as you are."

"I'll have my turn soon, brat," mum retorted.

Of course she will.

"Have a safe flight," Haruhi smiled while the twins stood behind her dramatically weeping and waving around a white handkerchief around like a wife bidding their husband goodbye for war or something.

"I'm sure it'll be fine," I nodded, looking to Zen, Chika and Nanan, "Zen already said it was going to be clear weather during our flight so we should be fine."

"It's going to be weird, right n/n chan?" Honey senpai asked, "you'll be going back on stage but as a group of four instead of five?"

Mori senpai grabbed him and covered his mouth, probably worried about my reaction. I just forced a smile.

"Don't worry about it," I told him, "yeah it'll be weird, I know I'll always look to where Rein should be standing, smiling back at me and suddenly get really disappointed or sad, but it'll be fine. Just because one of us is gone doesn't mean the world doesn't stop moving. Eventually, I need to get back onto the world and start moving again before I'm left too far behind that I suffer a lot."

They were all giving me a blank look and I suddenly felt really awkward.

"Sorry, I rambled," I laughed awkwardly, "I'll... Be going over there now..."

I walked to mum, dad and Toru.

"You're really leaving again, huh big brother?" Toru asked with a sad smile.

"Yeah, sorry, Toru," I apologised, "but I promise, I'll try my hardest to get to you more this time."

"Don't worry, just do me proud and I'll know you're always with me when I listen to your music," she shot me a thumbs up, though I could see she wanted to cry it out. Man, it's the same as last time...

Sighing, I knelt down and dragged her into a hug, almost instantly she broke down and started crying into my shoulder.

"You're going to make my jacket all wet," I joked as I rubbed circles on her back, "You're such a drama queen, you know that?"

"Y-yeah," she stuttered out before pushing away and wiping her tears away with a bright smile, "but I'm your drama queen, so don't forget me, OK?"

"OK," I nodded, sticking my pinkie out, she linked hers with mine and we bobbed our hands up and down a couple times before I ruffled her hair and stood up.

When I reached mum, I was immediately caught in a suffocatingly tight headlock and my hair was not spared even a little, she mercilessly messed it up, sprouting some nonsense I couldn't really hear. Then she let me go and placed her hands on my shoulders and smiled.