||60||

The next morning, I woke up to being hugged my Kyoya and a really dead arm. It took me ages to get up without disturbing him. He woke up on his own once I was finished getting dressed and going to meet mum for sparring. I left him my uniform and left him. 

The morning was uneventful as expected and now, a week later, I'm back in Tokyo.

"What... happened here?" I asked, looking around my apartment to see piles and piles of paper balls everywhere.

"I was writing... then I couldn't write," Chika replied, "it's annoying me."

"Don't tell me," I stared at him in horror, "writers block?"

"Yes," he nodded, "I can't write."

"Well that's a problem," Zen muttered, "y/n, you're not the same, are you?"

"Me? Writers block?" I scoffed, "never!"

"Prove it," he shoved a piece of paper and a pen in my hand.

"Alright," I nodded, "I'll write a song that you'll have to acknowledge."

"Stop talking and write," he rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I will," I dropped down on the sofa and started staring at the paper. What to write...

Words...

Music...

Come on... anything...

"I'm hungry," I muttered, standing up and walking to the kitchen. I grabbed an orange and peeled it before going back to the living room and sitting down again, I ate it and then started to write.

I stopped after a few lines and threw the paper in the bin before grabbing another sheet. This continued for an hour before I groaned.

"It's contagious!" I exclaimed, "I've got no inspiration at all!"

"Good thing we have plenty of new songs for the GBC," Chika sighed, "though we'll need some new ones for after it so figure it out."

"Well lets just focus on perfecting the ones we've already got," Nanan grinned.

"Alright, boys!" Cloudia came into the room, "time to practice. We need to record all of the things you've got... what's going on here? Why is this place such a mess?"

"Our creative writers have writers block," Zen shrugged nonchalantly.

"No. Way," Cloudia frowned before sighing, "oh well. I don't need any new songs for the time being. Just the ones, you've already got."

"Good because I wasn't planning to write any new songs anyway," I shrugged before yawning, "I'm going to take a nap."

"Like hell you are," he grabbed my collar and dragged me out the room with the rest of the boys following behind me.

"Mean..."

The next following weeks were just none stop practicing, interviews and photo shoots. We had about two concerts every week and three meet and greets with fans. Though... I was getting really pissed at some of the fans and ended up walking out half way through every single one of them. It's not my fault. I just hate people getting all handsy with me, it's disgusting and inappropriate if I don't give consent to it, plus some of them went too far... so lucky I didn't punch their pervy faces to the moon.

"Where in the hell are we?" I asked as we climbed out the van.

"The venue for the last concert you'll be putting on before the global bands competition," Cloudia replied.

"It's huge," I frowned.

"Yeah, I thought we were doing small concerts until that," Zen replied.

"And there's no where to stay around here," Nanan looked around, "where do you expect us to sleep?"

"I don't mind camping," I shrugged.

"I do when we're doing concerts," Chika grumbled.

"There's a town not far from here," Cloudia replied, "and I've already book you each a room in a bed and breakfast."

"By town do you mean Karuizawa?" I asked, he nodded, "and if we're talking about bed and breakfast you mean..."

"Yep. Misuzu Sonoda's," he nodded.

"We're in for a 'refreshing' hell," Zen sighed.

°🎸°

"And we're back here," I sighed as we walked up to the bed and breakfast we'd be staying in for the duration of our concert time.

Zen opened the door and a bell chimed loudly, we walked in to see quite the mess.

"Oh you boys are finally here!" Misuzu Sonoda greeted us with the host club behind him.

"Hello, Misuzuchi," I nodded to him, "thank you for allowing us to stay here again."

"N/n chan!" Honey senpai rushed over but I quickly dodged before he could catch me.

"Guitar, Honey senpai, guitar!" I shouted, "anyway, we'll be going to our rooms to put our stuff away and then we need to get back to the ven--"

"Why're you here, n/n chan?" Honey senpai asked, tugging on my arm.

"We have a concert here," I replied, "so we're staying here. We've done this once a year since we began as a band."

"Yeah and Misuzuchi has been very kind to welcome us here every single time," Zen nodded.

"Misuzuchi, just tell us if you need any extra hands," Nanan grinned, "we'll be happy to help."

"Oh how refreshing!" Misuzu smiled at us, "but I couldn't do such a thing to paying guests."

"Wait a minute..." Tamaki gave us some kind of 'cunning' expression, "we will pay you for your rooms."

"No way," Chika shook his head, "we'll be off."

We took our keys from Misuzu and walked up the stairs to the rooms.

When I went in mine, I threw my bag down and then placed my guitar against the foot of my bed before flopping down on it and letting out a yawn.

"No plans for the rest of the day so I can nap," I muttered, "it's so exhausting being a musician. Actually-- it's exhausting being me. Sometimes I wish I was born a normal person."

"If you were then you and I would not have met," a voice came from the door way, I glanced over to see Kyoya.

"I don't know..." I trailed off, "I feel like we may have met still. Why're you guys in Karuizawa anyway?"

"Haruhi is here," Kyoya replied, "Tamaki wanted to come here and protect his 'daughter'."

"I see," I nodded before grabbing my bag and pulling out seven tickets, "I have some tickets on me. We were supposed to give them to any fans who we meet during our days in town, but I really don't see the point. Bring the host club with you and come watch."

"I'll discuss it with them," he nodded.

"Much appreciated, just take these damn things," I nodded to him, holding out the tickets. They were pulled out of my hands and I dropped my arm back down on my bed.

"Will you be playing any new songs?" he asked.

"Nah. We're saving those for the GBC that's starting in two weeks," I replied, "no point showing our weapons to our enemies before the battle, right?"

"Right," Kyoya nodded, "I'll let you rest, you look tired."

"I am," I smiled, "I'll talk to you late."

"Sleep well," he mumbled, I closed my eyes and let out a small yawn before feeling something touch my forehead. I placed my hand on my forehead and sat up just as the door shut.

"Did he just kiss me?"