||52||

The next morning_

After what happened yesterday in the dining hall, we went to have a tour around the school but the dorm mother said that we guests aren't allowed to leave the dorm building after 7pm so we were stuck and didn't end up having a tour.

So now, we're having our tour. Or we will be when I find my notebook.

"Chika!" I shouted as I ran out my room and to theirs, I threw the door open to see him sat at a keyboard just staring at it. He turned and looked at me confused.

"Have you seen my notebook?" I asked.

"Notebook?" he repeated, "didn't you have it last night?"

"I did!" I nodded, "I brought it back, I know I did. But its disappeared."

"Weird," he frowned as we walked out his room to where everyone were looking at me confused.

"What's the matter?" Zen asked.

"My notebook with all my songs have gone missing," I replied, "all our new stuff is in there! The stuff we're saving for the GBC."

"What?" he shouted and grabbed my shoulders before shaking me back and forth, "are you stupid?! Why did you bring that here?!"

"It's my only notebook that had sufficient room for a new song," I replied, getting slightly dizzy.

"You mean this thing?" Miké pulled out my notebook from his pocket.

"Yes, give me that," I ordered.

"Nah," he shook his head, "think I'll keep hold of it."

Now the whole band were glaring at him.

"Hey, Miké, are you trying to start an argument?" Chase asked.

"Yeah, give him the book back," Akihiro nodded, "You're being immature."

"He left it lying around. What's the saying? Finders keepers, losers weepers?" Miké asked, waving my notebook around.

I clenched my fists together tightly so I didn't end up throwing a punch.

"Seriously, everything in there is extremely important," Zen tried to reason, "plus there's notes for your group in there too. If you don't give it over, y/n can't work and then you'll fail your exam."

Miké opened the book and started flipping through the pages.

"I'll only give it back if you guys perform..." he flipped through before hitting the area for new songs, "Warriors."

"I'm going to kill him," I muttered before turning away and grabbing Nanan's cat ears.

"Hey," he tried to grab them back but I just walked to Miké and put them on his head.

"How cute," I teased, "you have to wear those until you give me my notebook back."

At least I'm stopping myself from punching his dumb face in.

He went to take them off but I just grabbed his hand and forced it away.

"Notebook means you have the ears, no notebook means you don't have them," I told him, "you want to embarrass yourself?"

He frowned before snapping the book shut and shoving it into my chest.

"Well done," I nodded and took the ears back before tossing them to Nanan, "you look weird without your ears."

"Mean," Nanan frowned, "you took away my identity."

"Calm down, kitten," I joked, "wouldn't want to blow a fuse."