Chapter 61: Erased from the World of the Living

The three remained silent for a while as Tetsuya looked down and gripped his pants tightly. Toshino caress his back as she comfort him and make him relax. Tetsuya soon let out a long sigh.

"You see.... Miyuki was the daughter of one of the nobles who were once our business partners. Then, we got wedded and she became my second wife. She's very kind and helpful. Sadly, just two weeks after our marriage, her parents died because of the so called demons. We can't even believe what happened. And then, even how many times we kept on trying, she just can't get pregnant and that pressured her a lot too. And finally, two months after Touya was born, she became pregnant but then, that's the time I also made a very huge mistake to her."

Flashback》》》》

Toshino is seen sitting inside a room carrying the two month old Touya. A lady with a long, ash-gray hair with black tips and wearing a long beautiful red and pink kimono came in.

"Miyuki-chan, I'm glad you're here." Toshino said as she watch Miyuki sit in front of her.

"He's just two months old and yet he's so big now. Just like his older siblings, he got his father's face and eyes." Miyuki said as she gently caress the baby's cheek.

"I know right. I'm sure once you give birth too, I wish your child to be just as kind and gentle as you are." Toshino replied.

The two ladies chuckled and were suddenly cut off by Tetsuya coming into the room. He looked coldly at Miyuki, she understood this and excused herself which saddened Toshino. As she walk towards Tetsuya, she stopped beside him facing the door.

"This will be the last time you can touch my son, I don't like a whore being around him." Tetsuya whispered out to her before walking away from her and to Toshino.

Toshino didn't have the chance to hear what he said but she knew, it's not a very good thing.

Miyuki just walked out and headed to her own room as she hold her tears back from her husband's words.

The rumors about her having an affair between one of the servants have spread rapidly around the Midorime Estate. This made Tetsuya act cold towards her and ignore her. This made Miyuki very sad but kept on fighting for she knew, there's an innocent life growing inside her.

Until her nightmare came....

"You need to leave." Tetsuya said coldly at her.

Miyuki flinched at his statement and snapped her head up to look at him since she's sitting down.

"... What?"

"I said you need to leave. I can't take my reputation and dignity to be ruined by you. I can't stand seeing a whore roam around freely here in my place."

".... Are you really going to believe them?.... Is that who I am to you for all these years?.... A whore?" Miyuki asked, her voice shaking and tears threatening to fall.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME SO WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! I LOVED YOU AS MY WIFE AND TREATED YOU HOW I TREATED TOSHINO! AND THIS IS HOW YOU'LL REPAY ME?! BY GETTING PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD?!"
Tetsuya snapped veins visible on his forehead and neck.

"I never cheated on you! I loved you! A stayed faithful to you! Yet here you are believing on nothing but rumors spreading throughout the household!" Miyuki replied as her tears fall down.

"Leave."

His one cold word made Miyuki grab his foot and plead to him. Her violet eyes now glimming with tears.

"Please.... please.... this is your child.... I'll let you insult me and all but please.... don't kick me out, this child needs a home.... I beg you...." Miyuki pleaded.