Character Info

Hello there again everyone, since I still can't publish the next chapter (they added more activities to do for school) I'm here to give some info!!!

Name: Yasashii Ringo

Gender: Female

Age: 31(chapter 1-28)
         33(chapter 29 and so on)

Height: 168 cm/5'6 ft

Weight: 61 kg

Birthdate: May 5

Eye color: Merigold

Hair color: Orange

Relatives: none (except for Etsudo who was her former husband and enemy she killed)

- Ringo's name means 'apple' in japanese but apples are not her favorite fruit.

- she has her hair tied in a bun fastened by a flower hair stick given to her by Kazumi.

(I drew it, sorry if it's ugly🤣🤣🤣)

- she's rough when it comes to training someone, she gives no mercy.

- her right arm is covered with bandages since it's just a fake one made of wood, her actual right arm was cut (you'll soon find out why).

- she hates the Pillars when they all turned their backs from Kazumi.

- she'll be ranked as a Pillar if only she became an official slayer under the guidance and supervision of the Ubuyashiki family, which is the head of the Demon Slayer Corps.

- she had killed a total of more than 60 demons, Etsudo's not included since he is a human.

- she trusts no one but the people living in the Frost Estate and obeys no one but Kazumi (yes, the reason why she didn't choose to become an official slayer.)

- she also tore the first set of uniform a certain kakushi gave to Kazumi with her bare hands since it's made of shorts instead of hakama pants and a sleveless upper clothing instead of long sleeves.

There you go, a short info for our mother material!!!

Piggy🐷: I could agree with the mother material, she's protective towards Kazumi after all.

Author👤: Right, which makes her even scarier😵😵😵