Chapter 92: Alive!

They all stood there shocked. All except for Ringo, Masako, and the trio. Tanjiro looked at the female figure, the demon scent is coming from her. He then looked at the male one, he's a human and his looks somehow resembles Muichiro

'The boy looks exactly like Tokito-kun. It's like they're twins.'
Tanjiro thought as he observe the boy's look even more.

"Nee-san!" Shinobu blurted out as she and Kanao ran towards the female figure and hug her.

"Shinobu-chan?! Kanao-chan?!"

Kocho Kanae, former Flower Pillar who was thought to be dead but turns out alive. Her hair is still black but now, she has a dark purple colored hair just atop her head before completely fading to black. She's wearing a floral purple kimono and somehow has a purple rose mark on her left forehead and her signature butterfly hairpin, though it's just one now instead of two.

As Shinobu hugged her, she remembered how she carried Kanae's dying body on her small arms back then. Tears brimming down her cheeks.

'Shinobu-chan.... I wanted you to quit being a slayer. I wanted you to live a normal life. Have a family of your own.... and live peacefully.'

'No! Tell me! What does the demon looked like! Tell me!'

Shinobu heared all those words in her head as if it was said just a while ago.

"Nii.... san...." Muichiro muttered as he slowly approach the male figure and hug it.

"Muichiro!"

Tokito Yuichiro, the older-twin brother of the Mist Pillar, Tokito Muichiro. Back then, they were attacked by a demon, seeing his brother badly wounded and waking up at the Ubuyashiki Estate without him only told him one thing, that his brother's already dead. But now, he's alive, wearing a corps uniform and hugging him.

(A/N: I apologize if they don't look like the characters, I know the drawing sucks🤣🤣🤣)

The Kocho and Tokito siblings all cried tears of joy, even Kanao managed to cry this time. Tanjiro looked at them happily and so are the rest.

"How?" Kyojuro murmured which Ringo heard.

"I'll explain it later, just give them some time for a while." Ringo answered as she watch the siblings have their moment.

After that, they all went in the living room and sat in there. The doors leading to the garden is open but the sunlight won't reach Kanae since she's far from it.

"I'm so glad that you're alive. Even if you're a demon." Shinobu said who held her sister's hand tightly with a genuine smile this time.

"Nii-san, I'm glad to see you again." Muichiro said still locking his right arm with his twin brother.

"So Kanae's alive but a demon, then Muichiro's brother?" Tengen asked pointing at the twins.

"Yuichiro is a human, he wouldn't be a slayer if he can't go out of the sunlight. Idiot." Ringo answered.