16-Dont be a stranger ok

Waking up was the easy part. Lita got up in a somewhat happy mood. Then dipshit ruined it.

"You know if you would just lis-" Lita found that covering his mouth was the easiest option. With her being short she didn't look all that intimidating, but she damn well tried.

"Shut the hell up." Lita hissed. He rolled his eyes.

"Will you two stop it." Colby entered into the conversation.

"No because Obsidian here thinks he's intitled to every god damn thing." He smacked her hand away. He was towering over her. She didn't back down.

"Oh darling, I am intitled to everything." He smirked at her rage. He like seeing her trying to overpower him-it'll never work- but its cute.

"Can I hit him?" She asked the others. Colby stepped forward and took her hand.

"As much as I would love that princess we have to go meet your friend." Lita sighed and glared at Obsidian again. He gave her his signature devil smirk and winked.

"But after that can I hit him?" She asked again. Annoyance was a clear tone in her voice. Ace was laughing silently to himself. And Conner was trying to hide his smile.

"As much as you want princess." Colby answered. Lita nodded satisfied. He let go of her hand and grabbed the case.

"You can try to hit me all you want darling." Obsidian whispered in her ear. His breath fanning her neck. She slapped his head and walked away.

He smiled to himself.

"I like this side of her." He told Ace. With them being the only ones still in the room.

"Yea its real nice seeing her want to kill you. I would pay good money to see that." Ace nodded at Obsidian and walked away chucking to himself as he did.

***

Lita was driving, even though technically she doesn't have a license. Ace had taught her when they stole their first car.

The drive to the mall was short. Lita had decided to wear all black on the hottest day of the month. Real smart on her part.

"God damn its hot." She complained once out of the car. The others rolled their eyes.

"Do we take any weapons?" Conner asked the group once everyone was out of the car. Lita walked over to him and put her arm on his shoulder.

"Is that a legitimate question?" She asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes Lita that was." He joked.

Colby handed Obsidian a knife.

"Hey what about me?" Lita complained. Colby rose an eyebrow.

"No knife for you princess."

"Please stop calling me that." He shook his head at her request with a smirk.

Lita started to walk away. She heard the boys start to follow her.

Once she got close enough she saw Cameron leaning next to the door.

Once she noticed the group a smile spread across her face, and she walked over to them meeting them halfway.

"Good morning." Lita greeted. Cam returned it.