43-Siren

Lita walked out into the bright sun as the ship rocked against the waves. Members of the crew nodded at her as they got back to work.

"Mornin dearie." Caspian greeted walking to her side.

"Morning captain." Lita wore a white loose button up long sleeve shirt. She had brown pants on with brown ankle boots. She tied her raven hair into a long breaid behind her back.

"How are you on this fine morning." Caspians long black coat blew with the wind.

"I'm just fine Caspian." She told him spotting the rest of her group.

"Until next time captain." She smiled at him before walking towards the guys. Everyone had on a similar outfit.

"Lita please tell Colby here that I'm the better swordsmen." Ace asked the girl once she was in the vicinity. Lita laughed looking between the two.

"Figure it out boys. I'm not the judge here." She told them leaning against the railing. The two looked from her to each other before getting into an argument. Conner walked to her side.

"Did you read it?" Lita knew what he was asking about.

She nodded crossing her arms over her chest. Conner nodded to himself.

"They would be proud. You were their one. They loved you so much Lita. Don't think any different." She nodded not saying anything.

"So my brother is trying to kill me then? He's Drystan." She spoke. The argument between the two boys seemed to die down at her words.

"How do you know?" Colby asked looking at her.

"The book that I found. It had a alot of information that you seemed to just forgotten to tell me." She was upset and they knew that.

"We-I couldn't tell you. Especially with Drystan knowing your name and being able to contact you. It was dangerous for you to know your parents name for gods sake." Colby told her trying to make amends.

"I know that. I do, doesn't make it feel any nicer. My own blood, my damn brother killed my parents before I could even meet them. How do you think that makes me feel." Lita laughed to herself imagining the day they said goodbye to her then took their last breath.

"We're sorry-" Ace started.

"Dont. Please, just let me understand all this." She pleaded before throwing them a sad smile and walking away.

Conner groaned.

"I told you as soon as he first contacted her that we should tell her. But no dont listen to me." Conner snapped. Colby sighed running his hands over his face.

"Even Obsidian agrees with me." Conner pointed out the boy who had been very quiet.

"Don't rope me into this shit. You got yourselves into it get yourselves out." Obsidian told then straightforward. Conner smirked proudly looking at the blonde boy.

Ace looked between them all.

"Don't make me choose a side here. Which ever I pick someone will yell at me." Colby groaned looking to the raven haired girl on the top deck.

"I'll talk to her alright. At least now she knows."

"Not all of it." Conner whispered making it sure they could hear him. Colby glared at him.