6-Act 6

The drive was long. They didn't stop for hours. Lita had to sit in the middle in the back. Colby was driving. Conner was in the passenger seat with the map.

Obsidian didn't know how to react to her basically sitting on top of him. He wanted to tell her off and shake her off of him. But then she would be next to Ace so he bit his tongue.

"How long have we been driving?" Lita mumbled. Her head was on Obsidians shoulder making every word she spoke muffled.

"Seven hours." Conner answered. Lita groaned.

"Seven too many." She complained.

Lita hated driving anywhere for long amounts of time.

"We need cash princess." Lita groaned again.

"How much cash do we have on us?" Ace asked. Lita pointed to the bag at Obsidians feet. He grabbed it and shoved it to her. She rolled her eyes sitting up coming to reality of their position.

"We have 40 and come cents." Then handed the bag back to Obsidian and scooted back in her seat.

"That won't get us far. We probably have to get somebody." Colby said from the front. He started to pull to the side so they could get a plan.

"Well what act should we do?" The acts are what they called the ways they steal from. It includes what they say, do, who has to do it. Normally its Lita because as the guys put it "shes hot".

"Act 6." Lita suggested.

"We could do 6 but 4 is so much better." Lita glared at Colby. Four was the one where she acted like a hopeless girl.

"But 6 is so much easier." Lita argued. Conner mumbled in agreement. But the others agreeing wouldn't help the two most stubborn people in the car.

"4 is also really funny and I need a laugh after seeing you murder a guy." Colby argued. He turned to look at her.

"Exactly I murdered a hunter which means I get the highest say right now." Colby stayed quiet letting her win.

"6 it is." Lita laughed in victory.

"Colby you do it Ace you help him."

"Yea yea." The two got out of the car and got ready.

Act 6 is also known as hitch hiker. One or two of the guys gets out of the car and sticks out their thumb. Whoever stops first gets knocked out and they steal their cash. The group is gone before they wake up and they park a while away so the car can't get recognized.

The guys start walking ahead to start the act. Lita felt a wave of tiredness hit her. Her eyes softly closed and she drifted to sleep.

***

Its awhile before Colby and Ace get back but they seem happy about what they got.

"How much?" Conner asks. Ace laughs.

"This guy had 100 cash on him." Colby nodded along.

"He didn't see us coming."

"Told you it would work." Lita said from the back. Colby rolled his eyes at her.

"Where can we stay for the night or will we take shifts through the night?" Colby changes the subject. Conner looks down at the map.

"There isn't anything near here for miles. We probably should take shifts in order to keep moving until we get into the city.

"Well I volunteer Colby for first shift I'll take last." They agreed and set off for the night. Lita smiled at Ace.

Lita let her head fall back on her seat and closed her eyes. The two boys next to her let her sleep.