99-Siren Caves

Drystan walked up the steps, the wind blowing back his curly black hair. He put a hand up to block the sunlight.

"How long?" He asked. Caspian sighed tuning the ship into a large cave.

"Soon." Dryatan gritted his teeth stepping threatingly toward the captain.

"How soon?" He seethed.

"Five days." Caspian shot back. Drystan smirked backing down.

"Perfect." He spun on his heels pushing past the crewmembers.

"Asshole." Caspian muttered. He's tried to warn Lita about their arrival but Drystan burned every piece of paper, and raven. Caspian had other ideas to slow them down.

He pulled the ship into another hot spot for the creatures of the deep. He clutched onto the wheel, the darkness of the cave covering the ship and blocking the sunlight.

"Don't listen to the songs they sing!" He yelled down to his mates. They all nodded some pulling down their caps to cover their ears, some went down below deck.

Drystan looked around noticing some of the working people leaving. He scoffed thinking they were giving up. Turning his head back to the water he studied the splashes against the wood.

Caspian watched whistling as he did. The sound of whistling echoed off the stone hitting the water down below.

"C'mon you beasts." Caspian muttered anxiously bouncing his foot. His eyes scanned what water he could see trying to see the shimmer of orange.

He whistled louder trying to attract them. It may make the ship go down buf if stops Drystan, it's worth it.

Caspian snapped behind him hearing a splash. A thud came from under the ship. He smirked nodding to the men at the sails to pull then up to stop the ship.

"What are you doing!?" Drystan screamed storming over to him. Caspian shrugged.

"Stopping." Drystan aggressively gripped Caspians collar hauling hom up and pounding him against the railing.

"I can see your lying, don't make me find out what you are lying about." Drystans voice was low and threatening. Caspian didn't even feel bothered.

"Do whatever you want, you won't make it out of this cave." Almost on que seaweed attached itself to the railing right beside Caspians hand.

The captain smirked his eyes lifting back to Drystans confused one.

"Do you know where we are your grace?" He taunted. Drystans jaw clenched, his grip tightening getting close to choking Caspian.

Come seek us where our voices sound

For we sing above the ground

Come with us and you will see

That it is everything that you wish it to be

A kiss on the lips will be much entrancing

But only for the few we see

Come to me

Drystans face paled slightly hearing the song.