91-Alastor Knight

Right after Colby stormed off on Litas birthday...

COLBY POV:

Her and him

Lita and Obsidian

Together

I walked the way toward Zaharia. I was in a blind rage.

I told her I was moving on

I did move on

"Goddamnit!" I yelled kicking at the snow stopping my walk. I breathed heavily, now out of breath.

"Why did you make me fall in love with you!" I gritted my teeth folding my hands behind my head.

"Fuck." I looked down sniffing from the cold. Letting my hands fall I rubbed my face. I tried to rid my head of all the thoughts and images.

Taking a deep breath I tried to calm myself down and get my bearings.

Looking back up finding only trees. Behind me was an open field covered in snow. Spinning in the other direction none of it looked familiar.

"Aw fuck." I cursed again following my footsteps backwards.

I had no clue where I was.

I groaned aggravated at myself more then anything.

Snap.

I spun around putting a hand on the dagger on my waist. The trees rustled with the wind, blowing the snow off.

I heard the crunching of snow get louder.

A tight arm wrapped around my neck surprising me.

Reaching behind my I felt the cold metal of armor.

"You shouldn't be out here all alone." A deep voice whispered in my ear. He tightened the group around my neck. I could feel the air leave my lungs. I continued to grasp him, and pull him away, but he only held me tighter.

The last thing I remember doing was dropping my dagger into the snow.

Then falling unconscious.

***

Present day...

The red and gold tent had became familiar to me. The lion crest on their chest plate was always in my face.

The Alastor army.

We knew they were in The North. Who knew I would be the one to find them.

Everyday I would be forcefully fed water, but no food. They think I know where the hidden city is.

Beating me seems to be their only way to try and get it out of me.

The tent flap opened letting in the bright light.

I coughed licking my chapped lips.

My head fell weakly onto the chair. My arms and legs were both tied. My legs numb from being stuck in the same damn chair.

The red head that I've seen everyday came in.

Big build, flaming red hair, tall, and a strong right hook.

"You could make this all go away. All we need is the location of the city." He pulled up a chair sitting in front of me. I glared at him.