85-Ancient tongue

All night the two stayed up with each other. Talking, laughing, sharing a kiss. It was bliss. Then when the sun went down they fell asleep together.

Content in the others arms. Safe with the other.

Obsidian felt happiness for the first time in years.

Lita felt love thats shes never felt.

As the sun rose on December 12th. Day before Litas eighteenth birthday.

The sun shone through the open curtains. Kiara laying by the door, eager to get out of the house.

Litas eyes fluttered open meeting Obsidians closed ones. His arms were wrapped around her waist. Her head rested in the crook of his neck.

He smelt of pine and mint. She breathed him in, ignoring the heaviness in her chest.

"Obsidian." She whispered. He didn't move a muscle. She started to poke at his cheeks.

His dark eyes opened startled, but calmed down once he saw the girl laying beside him. He smiled tightening his found grip on her.

"Morning darling." His deep raspy voice sounded. She smiled placing a hand on his jaw.

"Morning." He shifted so they were eye level, while still keeping a hold on her.

"How do you feel?" She couldn't tell weather he was asking about tommororow or them. Both had the same answer.

"Amazing." He let a small smile grow kissing her forehead. His soft lips lingered before he pulled away.

Obsidian was about to speak when a knock came from outside the door. Her eyes widened, while Obsidian only smirked.

"Lita you up?" It was Conner.

"Yea." She yelled back sitting herself up. Obsidian played with the hem of her shirt laughing to himself.

"Good, we leave in ten."

"Wai-for what?" She responded hoping he hadn't left yet.

"Going over the plan. Some changes were made last minute." Conners voice came from outside the door.

"I'll be out in a minute." She heard his footsteps echo down the hall. She let out a breath, pushing Obsidans hand away to get out of bed.

"Do you have to?" He pouted from the bed. It surprised himself how comfortable he became around the girl. But now, he didn't care.

"We have to." She corrected pulling out some clothes from the closet. He watched with curious eyes.

"He said nothing about me."

"Because he didn't know you were there." She sighed out pulling up her raven hair.

"Is that how you want it?" His tone became serious. She looked at him through the mirror.

"Do you?" She countered.

Neither knew what they were.

Lovers? Partners? Friends with benefits?

They never spoke of it throughout the night.

"I want to see the looks on their faces." He smirked sitting up in the bed. His curls were messier and less put together. But still attractive.

"After tommorow, ok?" She asked hoping he would agree. She didn't need the attention of being with Obsidian and receiving whatever they will throw at her. She needed to focus on getting through tonight.

Obsidian nodded staying silent. She softly smiled fishing up with her ponytail. Grabbing her clothes she walked into the bathroom.

"You could do that out here?" His voice carried to where she was standing. She laughed quietly.