71-She's fine

"Did you two know that Sierra and James were together as in romantically?"

Tobin and Freya both held the same shocked face.

"Damn." It was then at that moment Obsidian decoded to join and say his input. Lita rolled her eyes at him looking back at the siblings.

Charlie fixed his robe walking to stand next to Lisa and the two started to whisper to eachother. Freya laughed awkwardly.

"What?" Lita stepped forward now standing in front of the group.

"Mia and Michael aren't Quills....their James'." Tobin shook his head while Freya stared at the floor.

"Shes right." Freya mumbled making Tobin stare at his sister.

"You knew?" He pointed at her, Freya slowly shook her head still holding the same face of confusion.

"I remember when I was cleaning Sierras room she was giggling with someone and saying something about not telling father. Out of cirioustiy I walked out of the room seeing her kiss a blonde boy. I didn't question it, but that boy could defiantly have been James." Tobin covered his mouth with the palm of his hand.

"What does this mean then?" He asked his hand dropping.

"It means Mia or Michael can't become king or queen. Meaning, Sierra will have a lot less power if we can prove this to the people. No one will follow her-not like they do now-and James will have no influence on the Cloaks." Lisa says stepping beside Lita in support.

"Thats great." Freya laughed Tobin still shocked, even nodded.

Lita smiled at their happiness. She felt glad to have helped so much with simply watching someone else's life.

Lita looked around feeling something happening.

Lita stepped away in a haze clutching her head. The lights were blinding and blurring together.

"Lita." Their words echoed and faded away. She felt a pounding on her head like her mind was being penatrated.

"Hes trying to get in my head." She managed to say. Hands gripped her upper arms pulling her over to something cushioned.

Her eyes grew heavy wanting to be forced closed.

Conner leaned over her face watching in her eyes as they continued to darken then return to their honey brown.

"Its Drystan." He yelled behind him alerting the others, who all huddled around the girl and him.

"How do you know?" Peter asked in caution.

"She wouldn't fight a vision, and with her mind preparing for the transformation her mind is fighting him. He needs her asleep to manipulate her mind." Conner explained holding her cheeks in his hands.

"Lita, you can't let him in." He spoke to the girl whose face was still clenched as she experienced an inner battle.

Lisa turned to Charlie muttering something that made the man run off to his lab.

"Where's he going?" Colby asked looking away from where Charlie ran.

"To get a potion, it will temporary make her mind inhabitable." Lisa explained quickly, focusing back on the girl.

Lita clenched her eyes shut and clenching the fists at her side.

Charlie ran out of the room holding a small blue vial. He shooed Conner away forcing Litas mouth open.

"Drink." He poured the thin blue liquid down her throat. She opened her eyes for a split second doing as he said.

The fireplace behind the group roared brighter before extinguishing. Lita went limp her breathing coming to a slow.