61-Sweet dreams

Drystan slammed his hands on the pot. The liquid inside rattled the vision disappearing in the process.

Missandra smirked even though her entire body hurt. Blood dripped off her nose and mouth. Burns covered her body from his fire.

"I need to get to her." Drystan whispered. He looked around the small cottage he was staying in. He had found Missandra there, and hadn't moved.

He looked down the the vision that reappeared, to show Lita asleep on her bed. Drystan started to smirk and come up with an idea.

"My poor little sister is asleep. Perfect for my dreams." He conjurred up the power reaching her sleeping mind.

"Sweet dreams." He whispered connecting their minds.

***

Lita looked around seeing nothing but black. It looked like the start of one of her visions.

"Hello sister." His voice rang out. She felt a chill crawl up her spine.

"Drystan." She replied coldly. She heard him laugh.

"You have had quite the few days. I would say that I feel bad but, I don't." Drystan controlled how Matthias came into view.

He showed her what the kingdom looks like now. The Alastor flags waving in the sky.

"Matthias." Lita whispered.

"Beautiful isn't it." Drystan appeared next to her. She gritted her teeth distancing the pair. He rolled his eyes walking forward.

"Somthing you should see." She made no move to follow.

"You know I can make you right?" Lita huffed following after him.

"You're a sick fucker, you know that?" She hissed at him. He scoffed.

"Your little visions show our dear parents demise I assume." He was so calm and unbothered.

"I should kill you." She continued.

"Wish you could." He taunted looking behind him. She looked away focusing on the large gates coming into view.

"Is this all happening now?" Lita seemed to forget who was beside her.

"It is." Drystan replied walking further down the familiar path.

People were covered in dirt, begging for money. Guards patrolled in their red and yellow. Lions were everywhere.

Brothels were on every corner, along with bars.

"Its so..." Lita trailed off speechless.