57-Darling

LITAS POV:

My knees kept bouncing as I sat at a table below deck. I picked at my lip as the anxiety crept up my spine.

We had an hour until we hit the shore.

"Lita." My head shot up to see Caspian. He took notice of my face and continued down the steps.

"Don't be nervous." I sighed standing up and pushing the chair in.

"Hard to be when I've seen what happens in an hour." I snapped back. He tilted his head giving me a pointed look. I sighed letting go of my anger.

"Sorry." I whispered pushing past him.

"Lita." He called after me. I turned on the steps facing him. He gave me a sweet smile.

"You'll be fine. If anything does happen tell me I'll set it straight." He promised cocking his hat. I smiled nodding and walking up the last steps.

I didn't waste time getting to my room. I had seen Obsidian by the wheel which made me sigh in relief.

I slipped through my doorway slamming the door shut.

I sighed pushing myself away and walked to my closet. I opened the two doors revealing the green dress. My face lifted up at the sight of it.

It is beautiful.

I reached to it feeling the silk between my fingers. I bit my lip clutching the fabric into my fist.

"It'll be fine." I told myself. My heart was pounding and I trusted it was for good reason. I gritted my teeth yanking the dress out of the closet and stipping myself of my old clothes.

The dress fit like a glove. It hugged my figure almost perfectly. My hands slid down the ball gown feeling the weight on my shoulders.

We have to pull this off.

I nodded encouraging myself in my head, turning and grabbing my mask tying it to my face. I didn't bother doing anything with my hair leaving it in its natural setting.

The small mirror sitting on the wall showed a girl who was terrified. I shouldn't be letting the vision do this but how could I not? I heard myself scream in terror, for help, and that was happening tonight.

A knock broke me from my thoughts.

"Lita, time to go." It was Conner.

"Coming." I faced away from the door taking one last look in the mirror.

My heels clicked on the wood as I went to open the door. Conner wasn't there I nodded accepting that fact. I assumed he was waiting he's probably out with the other guys.

I walked slower then my normal pace to the final door revealing not only myself but them as well.

They look handsome.

Each of them had a suit on. Three of them had matching black masks but Obsidians stood out with his gold. Conner smirked walking to me first.

"You look beautiful." He whispered to me standing at my side.

"Shut up ok." My voice went up a pitch as I whispered back. He snickered eyeing me.

"Hes right." Colby told me agreeing with Conner. My cheeks sadly burned from the compliments I wasn't used to getting.

"Yea well only for tonight. Soak it in." I replied looking in the distance to the mansion on the hill. The lights were shinning through the windows giving it a glow.