104-Break her

The night before Obsidian broke up with Lita...

OBSIDIAN POV:

"Are you sure?" I asked again. She nodded with a smile.

"Yes now go." She laughed pushing at my chest. I laughed rolling my head back, and lightly grasping her hand.

My mind was shouting at me to blurt out my feelings. But I can't. Mostly because I'm too scared.

"Night." I said softly pressing my lips to the back of her hand. She blushed then reached up and kissed my cheek.

"Night." She whispered then turned and spared me a glance before shutting her door. I bit back a smile fist pumping the air.

***

Crying.

Screaming.

I shot up looking around what as supposed to be my room.

Nothing was there. Just my bed in an abyss.

"Please I don't wanna die. Please! NO!"

Lita.

Running out of my bed I completely forgot where I was and fell. Down, down, down.

I landed in a field.

Pushing myself up I still heard the screaming.

"LITA!" I yelled. A laugh was all I heard in return.

"She can't hear you." His dark curly hair and knowing smirk.

I rushed forward wrapping my hand around his neck. I gritted my teeth letting my hands squeeze. He chuckled then his skin grew warm, quickly burning my hand.

I hissed dropping him holding my hands to my sides.

"Where is she?!" My mind was clouded. Lita was getting hurt and I had to be there. I had to save her.

Drystan tilted his head.

"Is she here? Oh you mean the girl screaming. Yes I have her." He was playing with my mind and I knew that but it didn't even slow my actions.

"Give her to me." I demanded my voice getting lower with my anger.

Drystan smirked then snapped his fingers. Her screams echoed around me. I spun trying to find the direction.

"Hurts doesn't it? Hearing the one you love in pain." I let out a battle cry rushing forward only to feel dust seep through my fingers.

"Obsidian." Her broken voice broke me out of my trance. There she stood, her hair a mess, her arms wrapped around her stomach. She could barley stand.

"Lita." I caught her when she fell.

"I-it hurts." Her hands were shaking. Following her hands I saw the wound. A stab wound big enough to kill her.