23-Dont tell the others

"Who am I?"

Those words seemed to diminish all of the noise. Litas jaw clenched as she waited for the answer. Colby looked around the table as if he was asking for help.

"I asked you, not them Colby." She stated. He nodded but seemed to be slightly nervous to answer.

"I'm just confused of the question. Your Lita our best friend thats who you are."

Her head cocked at him as she let out a breathless laugh.

"I asked who am I. Not who am I to you. My last name what is it? Who am I to my is supposed to be my people. So I repeat myself. Who. Am. I." She emphasized the question. She was no longer the shaken girl in the car.

"Lovis. Lita Lovis. Thats who you are. As for who you are to the people you are-" His sentence stopped as he looked to the other specifically Obsidian. Lita looked at the two of them. Obsidian rolled his head before shrugging and leaning against the booth.

Lita turned her attention from him to Colby.

"You're legend." His tone was cautious. As if he was expecting her to blow up.

"Legend?" She asked with a laugh. As she was about to protest Conner stepped in.

"Lita, he's telling the truth. You are legend. Your birth was a celebration. Thats why your so special." Conner told her softly. She looked at him with disbelief.

"I'm legend. Like a prophecy?"

Conner answered by slowly nodding.

She leaned back her back hitting the booth. Her mouth was agape. She ran her hands through her hair before sitting up.

"Whats the legend? Or am I out of answers?" Her tone becoming angry.

"If I knew I would tell you. I dont know the legend. None of us do. All we were told is that at one point your eyes would go black then you would start your visions. Once that happens we would have to quickly get you to Zaharia." Colby stated. Lita looked into his eyes to try and see if he was lying. He was telling the truth.

She just didn't want to believe it.

"Thats why the hunters are after me. Because I'm legend and something will happen to me in the future." She concluded. Obsidian slightly glanced at her to see that she was scared. More so terrified. He had always been able to see the real emotion a person is trying to hide.

Half of his brain wanted to laugh at her. Call her weak. The slight part that grew to care for the small girl over the years pained. He hated it. He always ignored his feelings and pushed them down. Happy and love just weren't written in him.

He used to hate it -the emptiness- but he grew to grow with it. He used it.

His train of thoughts were haunted when Lita was standing up.

"I need a minute." She told them. Conner nodded accepting the reason.

"She hates you." Ace said. Colby glared at him.

"She'll be fine. She had to know. Especially with whatever is happening to her now."

Obsidian wasn't listening to the other guys. His focus was on the girl exiting the building. And a man eyeing her up. Obsidian watched as that very same man followed Lita. Obsidian rolled his eyes and faced back towards the others at the table with him.

OBSIDIAN POV:

Help her.

My thoughts told me. I couldn't she can do it on her own.