66-Hurts doesn't it

12 years ago...

One fifteen year old twin was always busy training with a sword much larger them himself. The other was sat sewing a dress. Every night they would meet up and share a night together. All the hormones were spreading through their teen bodies, they saw no wrong in it. They loved eachother.

The fourteen year old girl was left alone with her books. Her and Tobin were sperated into different rooms, their father said they did not deserve friends, nor family with them. Freya was forced to go through every milestone alone, she couldn't go to her sister. She had no mother to talk to. The servents that took care of the girl would often fill that empty place in her heart.

The youngest boy was put to work. His father said he needed to pay his debts to the family. He often sat alone in his dark room in the servents quarters. He worked with a blacksmith as an apprentice. He would much rather be exploring, marking things on maps, using his brain. And his older brother barley spoke to him.

Ben Alastor never remarried. All he did was take control. He became the general of the kingdoms army, he became king but didn't do anything with that power. He got rid of the council saying he could handel it all himself.

The people hated the family. Ben stole the peoples money keeping it in the Matthias vault. Leaving the people to go poor and beg on the streets. The few that kept their money thought they were too above giving it away. The kind ones barley had enough for themselves giving barley anything.

Prostitutes stalked the streets. They found ways of making money that others were too afraid of doing. Brothels were on every corner of the street.

The city went up in flames and showed no sign of changing.

***

James struck the wooden dummie. Sweat dripped off his hair. His arms begging for a break. He couldn't, not while his father was watching from above.

"Again James." Morice-his trainer-encouraged. James narrowed his eyes toward the man dropping his sword to the gravel.

"When will I fight someone who can actually move?" Morice crossed his arms in his tunic.

"When you are ready." His voice responded. James scoffed walking away from the training grounds. Ben watched from above, a scowl on his face.

Ben spun around storming through the halls desperate to find his son. James leaned against the cool walls trying to regain his breathing.

Ben gripped his sons hand harshly dragging him down to the tomb.

"Father wha-"

"Shut it!" His voice boomed. James shyed away trying to catch up with his father.

All noise from the world above disappeared once the two walked down the stone steps. The tomb layed untouched.