53-Brotherhood

6 years ago...

Lisa looked out her window seeing a raven sat waiting for her. Placing her book on the table she grabbed the letter opening it.

Lisa crumpled the paper throwing it into the fire before sending the raven off. The women rushed to her bedroom packing her things, getting ready to pick up the boys.

***

Colby sat in his room writing about the fight with Obsidian. All he was trying to do is help. A knock on the door broke the silence.

Colby stood to his feet opening his wooden door seeing a familiar blonde boy.

"Ace?" Ace looked behind him before grabbing Colby and pulling him to his room.

"Ow-hey!" Colby protested as he was pushed into Ace's room.

"Shush." Ace told him before motioning behind him. Colby turned seeing the other two sat in the room.

Obsidian huffed rolling his eyes at the sight of Colby coming into the room.

"Someone's here so can we just not fight." Conner broke the two up before they got started. Colbys face contorted into a confused one.

"Whos here?" Conner shrugged nodding to the vents.

"Hes talking to someone."

The three boys all sat down next to the vent listening to their Master. Obsidian shook his head falling onto the bed ignoring them.

"Are you sure about this Daniel?" A women's voice entered the vent.

"Its what has to be done Lisa." The three looked to eachother as they heard their Master respond.

"Daniel?" Conner mumbled.

"This poison will not kill you lightly. But, if it is what you want." The women's voice responded.

"What poison?" Colby spoke up.

Conner shrugged glancing back to the vent.

"They are already on the way if I'm dead before they get here then nothing can be done. You will have taken the boys far from here already." Daniel told the women.

"He wants to die?" Ace whispered sadly.

"No." Colby protested clambering to his feet and running out the door.

"Wait!" Conner whispered yelled but the boy was already gone.

Ace sighed before running after him.