25-Will you stop

"Hey Lita wait up." Ace called after the girl. She turned to see him and stopped walking. He jogged to meet her and smiled as he neared.

"Hey Ace."

His blonde hair was messy but he gave her a breathless laugh.

She watched as he got closer she looked up to meet his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. Their bodies were mere inches from eachother. Ace being taller then Lita made him slightly tower over her.

"Just wanted to say something." He started. Litas lip twitched up as she watched his eyes look down to her lips.

"Oh yeah, and whats that?" She teased. She took a step closer.

The sidewalk they were on was surprisingly empty allowing the two to be alone.

He laughed and lifted his hand sliding it down her arm to her hand. He intertwined their fingers looking down at them. Lita was still looking into his eyes. A little bit of his blonde hair had fallen in front of his face. She took her free hand and pushed it back.

He lifted his eyes to meet hers. His eyes were hooded with the little light from where they are standing.

A smile started to form across his face as his face inched closer.

"Actually, I didn't want to do any talking." He whispered. His breath fanned her face and her stomach irrupted with butterflies. Her hand tightened around his.

His face slowly leaned in.

"Then don't talk." She muttered. He took it and connected their lips.

His free hand gripped her waist pulling Lita close.

Her free hand went to his neck.

Their lips moved like it was right. They didn't feel anything wrong.

Ace leaned away slightly out of breath before pecking her lips once again lingering on her soft ones. Her hand on his neck pulled him as close as she could.

When he pulled away he looked into her eyes and she had a goofy smirk on her face.

"Wake up."

***

Lita jolted up to see they were all still in the Inn.

"Holy fuck." She whispered. She just had a dream about making out with Ace.

Someone who was like a brother to her.

"Hey good your up. We are getting close to the meeting point it should be maybe three weeks." Colby said walking into the room. The rest of the group trailing after him.

She must've fallen asleep when they went to go get food.

"Hey, yea that sounds fine." She told him. She looked at Ace and he smiled at her. He had no clue about her thoughts at that moment.

"You ok?" Conner asked her. He set down the bag of food that was in his hands and sat next to her on the bed.

The bedding was tossed around making it look like she tossed and turned as she slept.

She looked and and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Yea I'm fine." She shrugged it off. She pulled the sleeves of her blue sweater to the middle of her palms.