77-Tell me

Lita broke into a huge grin and tackled Conner into a hug.

He laughed his heart warming with the support. She's the first person he's ever told, always afraid of the world they live in.

She shook him back and forth before pulling away.

"Who is he?" She had pure joy written on her face.

"His name is Kian and he works in the bar with his sister." Conner couldn't help or stop his own smile.

"Tommorow I'll go down there and talk you up." She pinched his cheek jokingly earning a slap of her hand.

"You can't tell anyone." He became serious. Lita smiled sadly at him hugging him again.

"Never." She pulled away giving him a smile and earning on in return.

***

All night Lita and Conner sat and talked. She learned how he found out and all his small childhood stories.

He also couldn't stop talking about Kian. Apparently he has dreamy grey eyes. Short curly black hair. As well as a great smile as Conner said. Lita kept teasing him and making the poor boy blush.

All the worries from the day before dissaperred as Lita had a reason to be happy. Lita bounced down the stairs about to round the corner when she heard her name be said.

"She has to find out Lisa." Lita furrowed her brows pushing herself against the wall. It was Peter.

"You know I can't do that." Lisa hissed back. She heard a slam on the table.

"He is coming and it'll be pretty weird when he gives her the gift." Lita turned her head trying to hear better.

A creak on the stairs made her snap up. It was Obsidan. Lita ran up covering his mouth putting a finger to her lips. She took her hand away revealing a smug smirk. She glared at him then carefully walked down the steps.

"She is a Black Lisa! She is the last dragon!" Peter shouted. Obsidian looked down at Lita, seeing she was paying no attention to him.

He softly hit her arm bringing her eyes up. Behind the honey color they were panicking.

"Lets go." He mouthed to her. She shook her head and planted her feet.

"I cant tell her that. It'll break that girl!" Lisa snapped.

"Tommorow he will arrive with the package. It is her destiny to receive them and use them. Its her blood. I don't like her but I also know if those things were on our side, it might even the playing fields." The two froze when Peter walked away from the table and out the front doors.

Lita felt the tremble in her hands. Her mind was racing and her heart pounding.

Obsidian watched the girl slowly break into a panic attack. He took her hand and pulled her up the steps into her room.

Kiara looked up whining when she saw her master like she was.

"You gotta breathe Lita." Obsidian tried. Lita tried to make a sentence but no words were coming out.

"I'm not a Lovis?" She mumbled. Obsidian tried to put a hand on her arm only to get it slapped away. Her chest was heaving as her mind tried to process it all.